Journaling embedded script

Not sure if this exists already or not but it occurs to me that it might be good to have an embedded script that encourages journaling in the programs. Not necessarily a script for journaling in the forums per se, but one that encourages it in general. I remember reading somewhere awhile ago that journaling helps with monitoring progress, and in turn helps progress occur via self-evaluation. Some something like a pro-journaling script, much like the anti-piracy scripting that is/was implemented, might be beneficial for users.

Just a thought :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the PDF that comes with a competitor’s products it states that in order to ensure success it is vital to keep a hand-written journal, because it lets the subconscious know that the subliminal is important to you and that it should allow it to work. He even goes so far as to say that it can not be a digital journal because writing by hand stimulates a part of the brain that isn’t activated when writing on the computer.

Saint has also indicated he keeps handwritten journals and how important those are to achieving higher levels of success.

So you have a good suggestion. I imagine it might already be part of the basic script. At least some measure of self-reflection.

3 Likes