JCast Journey 🤘

For some reason I always feel surprised by how much I get done so quickly and efficiently. My Wife never is. She always tells me that’s how I am.

6 Likes

Just purchased two Udemy courses to learn further learn the skill I am running RICH and the other money and wealth subs for. If I’m not around as often you all know why

8 Likes

Going to take a break for a few minutes after this loop of Executive is done then run a loop of RICH

2 Likes

It’s really weird and yet so cool to be in a position I have dreamed about since late 2010 or early 2011. If it wasn’t for SubClub and my Mentor I wouldn’t be here. Thank you so much everyone and especially @SaintSovereign @Fire

8 Likes

@Sub.Zero When the opportunity arises I’m leaning towards Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

3 Likes

Running RICH. Using the highest quality headphones I have. I want to see if it makes a difference

2 Likes

It looks a bit boring to me and you can engage one opponent at the time only. But I shall look into it since:

The best martial arts for street fights are Brazilian jiu-jitsu ( BJJ ), muay thai , with an honorable mention for kali .

Maybe it would be more enjoyable than Muay Thai, on top of that, it says you can train it individually at home (the drills) and it’s one of the deadliest martial arts ever created.

MT vs BJJ:

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I sort of like the idea of doing something that difficult that takes years or decades to get good at. It’s not a for sure thing at this time. If running Dragon Reborn has taught me anything it’s that your focus changes as you do.

4 Likes

Isn’t there a saying about energy flow where you direct you focus or something suit this well

I shall go with MT for these reasons:

• Muay Thai fighters are well known for being the toughest fighters through intense body conditioning into essentially a human weapon.

• The training itself is cardio-intensive and involves a lot of conditioning and rote learning. This is a sport that can really strengthen a person both physically and mentally.

• Muay Thai basics may be picked up very quickly.

• I live in Thailand so it’s also about learning more about the culture.

2 Likes

@James

Your stack is ambitious! Great man!

The closest thing I’ve listened to for metal:

Brazilan Jiu Jitsu was a life saver for me, I’m sure you’ll love it.

2 Likes

My brother did it for years and kept wanting me to try it and I thought the same thing. I played football, rugby, boxing, Muay thai, so didn’t like the idea of the pace and though it looked boring. And it turned out to be literally the most engaging thing I’ve ever done in my life. Nothing quite combines the visceral physical with masterful cognition like bjj.

I would say it’s something that’s hard to theoretically place yourself doing if you’ve never done it, since the reality of it is not like its imagined conceptual parts, better to try it for a month and make a choice based off your actual experience.

3 Likes

You don’t necessarily have to choose between MT and BJJ. A lot of gyms have programs for both and how to blend them.

2 Likes

Thanks for the video! :slight_smile:

I’m still unclear about what I am going to do for a martial art if anything. Right now I just want to keep running my stack and work on my financial situation and plans. That is the priority

1 Like

agreed, I trained both, there both great for different things and definitely work well together.

I’ve got a closer look at MT and BJJ and concluded it’s better for me to find some other way of enjoying working on my body like; riding a bicycle, swimming or dancing. Apart from that, I’m learning about Isha Kriya (Hatha Yoga) which looks really appealing to me.

2 Likes

What about karate? no one is watching cobra kai here i guess😏