JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

That’s an excellent idea for the purpose of the experiment. I’m so fucking fucking curious and I hope the experiment will be successful even though it’s against my course of action. Honestly, I would rather run fewer loops having similar results I’m having right now since our life is all about time managment.

1 Like

Hey.

Could you kindly write a bit more about your results on DR. You have no journal that’s why I’m asking for it.

@James I’m sorry I’m doing it in here but I didn’t find a better place to ask, I hope you don’t mind.

1 Like

Day 27 Stage 1 - Day off today. I actually feel really good this morning.

3 Likes

It does feel a bit weird to not be running anything today

1 Like

I don’t know if there are any results.

I’ve run EoG through and it changed my beliefs and views regarding wealth and related topics totally.

I’ve run EmpQ experimental for months. I can take control of social situations if I want/need to. And talk with authority. I still do not enjoy social situations, I’m highly introverted.

My family business is going to break 7 figures this fiscal year. Compared to last year over 100% growth.

DR… I don’t have any goals for it. I just want to remove all the faulty programming left. I’m letting it work in the background and see where it goes.

Couple of weeks back I did have a very vivid dream that I still remember.

I was in a city that was not doing so well. Somebody came in panic to get me see something. The sky was all green, some kind of liquid. To me it looked like the masking sound of the subs.

Then someone else dragged me to see something else. He/she told me that there is something weird growing in one of the basements. It was this red smoky sphere size of a soccer ball. Everyone else was panicking that everything will be destroyed in 30 days. I just shrugged my shoulders and left.

For years I have been able to control my dreams a little bit. Mostly I can just change the dream if it starts to turn to a nightmare. In this dream there was no feeling of that.

I believe it was about the changes that are happening due to DR.

But that’s all I can tell about my experience with it.

4 Likes

Compare your dream to mine when I started my journey with Subliminal Club. I was running Ascended Mogul at the time.

3 Likes

Feeling incredibly agitated at the moment. Not sure if it’s reconciliation, from regularly running quite a number of loops per day , the side effect of taking a day off or not taking a day off before today, boredom ( which at times seems like the obvious answer) , or something else entirely. I’m taking tomorrow off as well and then running two loops a day for five days and then taking two days off again. Sticking with that schedule for now and trying desperately to let go of the belief or habit that more is better.
Some of what I have been reading about emotional maturity discusses the willingness to be flexible. That goes with running a program as recommended as well as how I deal with people which can be a bit trickier. Apparently when I have a disagreement with someone, misunderstanding, or miscommunication it is because I am not using my emotional maturity to adapt to their communication style. Seems a bit odd that it is the job of the person who is mature or more mature to have to constantly change themselves unless I am misunderstanding this. I get that growth is ongoing but it does feel at times that you’re given in to someone because they are unable to be flexible.
That is why Dragon Reborn is both the program I have always wanted and frustrating at times as well. It never seemed to matter how messed up or wrong someone else was in the past , not that I wasn’t often way more than anyone else. What I would get told by psychiatrists , therapists, or anyone dispensing advice whether I asked or not that it was me that had to change for things to be better . Maybe it was the way it was worded , the person telling me , or something else but it always came across as I was the problem. I see it as people willing to complain about how they aren’t happy but unwilling to do anything about it. That’s probably it actually. No real motivation to do or be anything or anyone better.
I am seriously hoping that by changing not just my listening schedule but also as I progress in time and through each stage of Dragon Reborn that this is something that doesn’t phase me any longer because it feels like and probably is an enormous waste of emotional energy.

5 Likes

Thank you for your answer.

I would have one more question, if you don’t mind. (you and @James )

Did you use the same or a similar listening routine while running EoG or EmperorQ? I mean, lots of loops.

1 Like

I didn’t run either long enough or with as many loops so I am unable to give a definitive answer

1 Like

Yes, I run them the same way.

1 Like

Thank you. And how do you rate the results on the scale of 1 to 10?

Sorry, I said one question but I’m just curious. Thank you for your time.

I can’t grade it…

But I can say that these products have given me phenomenal results.

I have manifested some incredible people to work for me. People, who honestly shouldn’t even talk to me.

One of them is an older gentleman who has worked in 9-10 figures companies in leadership roles, just answering to the CEO. Everyone who I’ve talked about him more in detail just tell me that I’m incredibly lucky. I just tell them that it isn’t luck :wink:

Another one (my tech/ Google ads guy) got laid off from his previous job (They shut down the whole office) just when I needed to hire one. His cousin worked in the same place. He’s now my content creator/ animator/ ad copywriter/ graphic designer.

Just incredible coincidences happening all the time.

These things work for me, I can say it with 100% confidence.

My goal is to get the business into a state that I do not have to work at all. I’m well on my way to reach that goal.

2 Likes

Have you ever heard about Marshall Rosenberg’s Non-Violent Communication approach? I just thought of it while reading your thoughts. I thought you might like it or get some value from it (if you haven’t already).

It’s good stuff.

1 Like

Day 28 Stage 1 - Second day off. Slept ok last night but feel like I could crawl back into bed for a while longer. Realized this morning that I don’t stress out or panic anymore about doing things I don’t want to do. I don’t become an emotional mess.

2 Likes

I fought myself internally about taking days off but now I see why it’s highly recommended. Things are clicking and I’m formulating and asking wel thought out questions
Also other people’s immaturity and indecisiveness annoys me way more than ever

2 Likes

I take days off. Also I’ve taken a couple of months off totally from subs during this past year.
When I finished EoG and again last summer after EmpQ experimental. I got back into EmpQ before DR.

But I do sleep way better when I have the sub running. I wonder why that is.

And last night was first that I didn’t have to wake up to drink on DR.

3 Likes

Nothing exciting to report . As I posted earlier I am far more able to do things and talk to people that before Dragon Reborn would trigger ridiculous amounts of anxiety, panic, and dread. Not so much anymore. I feel some anxiety but no panic. I just do it and I don’t give up because of the overwhelming anxiety and panic nor do I crumble . I’m thinking with more time and as I get into Stage that a lot if not all of that will be addressed.

2 Likes

@James this is quite a testament to DR! And to imagine it isn’t even name-embedded and Q+ yet.

1 Like

Just an observation but I have always known that wasting time is not productive but I can’t help but notice how much time people waste on trivial stupid shit. Makes me value my time and how I spend it that much more

2 Likes

I’ve just apologized to @Apollo for being a bit impolite since I alluded to his indecisiveness. Fortunately, it doesn’t annoy me, it makes me want to let them do what they want since I don’t feel I should interfere… I feel I’m withdrawing to the shadow to take back my post as an Observer (my psychological sub-profile) and be less of Mediator (my dominant psychological profile).

1 Like