JCast Dragon Reborn Stage 1

I really wish the 1-2 loops worked for me. It’s currently possible for me to listen to it all day long because my family isn’t here.

Oh, I use the masked version only.

1 Like

Day 26 Stage One - I haven’t run anything yet. I honestly didn’t want to get out of bed this morning.

1 Like

I probably will only run a few loops today as I have a few things I want to get done so I don’t have to hear about them anymore.

1 Like

So many loops…
You dont get headaches etc??

1 Like

You could play ultrasonic in background

1 Like

I realized a bit ago I’m at times still allowing myself to get sucked into trivial situations and drama and I have to be more aware of that and pull back or not say or do anything. Just stay out of it.

1 Like

Not usually. Tired and bored at times but that’s generally it

1 Like

@James @pacman was asking @Hoppa who did 20+ loops in a day. To be honest, I’ve never done that many loops for any 1-hour long sub in a single day, ever.

Looking forward to the day when we can all run our desired subs for just 1-loop a day and consistently get great results that way.

3 Likes

Finally running my first loop of the day

The only side effect I have is that I’m more thirsty.

2 Likes

Now that you mention it I have been drinking more water.

1 Like

Well, the brain is doing more work, so it propably will get more dehydrated.

1 Like

@James have you taken rest days on DR?

1 Like

No I haven’t. I am a bit in disagreement regarding the purpose or point

How so? I recall that you tried rest days before. Did you not find them to help?

1 Like

I feel they take away the momentum. Obviously I could be wrong. Yeah I tried it for a little over a day . Seems like you’re unnecessarily adding time to something you have invested in.
@SaintSovereign Am I wrong?
I’m four days away from 30 days with Stage One of Dragon Reborn . Why interrupt that?

1 Like

I just read what @SaintSovereign posted about too many loops and rest days. I will pull back on the loops and take rest days. I am currently running my 2nd loop for today and will stop for the day after that and take tomorrow off

2 Likes

Pulling back to two loops a day and taking every other day off until I get clarification on the recommended listening both regarding loops per day and days on each Stage

1 Like

Welcome to the club then. :sunglasses:

I thought the record was mine with 14 loops a day but, damn, you beat me. Respect! :heart_eyes:

But more seriously, I’m doing at least 10 loops a day now and, as I mentioned before, I’ve never seen so huge a growth in such a short time period since I stared using subliminal programming almost six years ago. On the other hand, I believe some users may get similar results to mine by playing just lest say 2 loops a day… oh well, to be honest, not really but there’s no way to measure it anyway and all we know is based on our observations and what other users write about their results.

2 Likes

Stark Terminus did it for me. One loop (only the very first one) and I was like a demigod, the drawback was it lasted till the end of the day and later on when I was playing it that magic just disappeared. Puff! Just like that.

2 Likes