JCast Journey 🤘

Well fuck .Take up Thai Boxing.

1 Like

That’s a really interesting idea, actually…

We have something special for it in SC:

Hmm… thank you, I shall think it through. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Sub.Zero I was thinking the same thing at some point. There is a school in the same area I used to live in that I really want to take classes at some point and is right next to a Crossfit gym. Maybe a couple of years away but it would be fun to get in the best shape of my life and learn to defend myself and my family if I ever needed to

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I was thinking about practising some martial arts (like I did practise Taekwondo when I was a kid) but it never occurred to me to consider Muay Thai. Hmm… it could combine pretty well with Alchemist which is my next sub to run. Damn, it would be even good to combine with DR and with QL later on. We shouldn’t neglect our physicality. You’re damn right.
Thank you.

2 Likes

That’s what I was thinking. You’re welcome :metal:t4:

Similar to how we have an obligation to ourselves to become wealthy we also have an obligation to ourselves and those that rely on us to be in the best health and physical condition possible

6 Likes

Oh it’s very good for the mind. I took up taekwondo , just briefly but it’s a lot of fun.

Go for it bud

1 Like

Muay Thai is great, but an actual gym in Thailand will be a bit much for most beginners.

1 Like

I used to go to the gym so I should handle it nicely but in my case, it’s not about fighting or competing, it’s rather about doing a fighter’s training which is rooted in the culture I’m surrounded with, therefore, I will have to reconsider using the sub and maybe run… EmperorQ instead. :wink: I shall see how it goes since I’m planning on practicing Hatha Yoga too.

@James you could look into that yoga too.

2 Likes

Damn man, that stack of your’s mighty fresh and powerful. Seems to me you’re more than ready for the big bucks coming home!

1 Like

@PurpleRT73 Are you referring to my stack?. I aim to be able to do anything I want without having to worry about checking my account or credit score

3 Likes

Exactly, that stack is definitley made for enjoying the high stakes of wealth in our lifes.

That’s an excellent goal to pursue no matter the circumstances, ya remind me of Roger Sterling’s quote on that.

“Can you imagine signing a check for $5,000 dollars and not care?”

3 Likes

Reminds me of the scene in the Limitless movie where the Russian gangster came up with the idea of injecting NZT-48 into his bloodstream instead of consuming the pill.

2 Likes

Limitless movie all the way, one of my favorite, that scene is pretty good, like the stating up with the whole 4 digit IQ, how the hell does one even get that smh these movies sometimes

Running Dragon Reborn is such a trip for me at times. Given what I and my family have been through over the last few years. Seen things , had to go to places , and met people I could have easily gone my entire life not knowing or seeing. Dragon Reborn is the only thing that has made all of that seem like it happened to someone else or in a different reality. It’s not completely healed yet and probably won’t be for a while but it doesn’t weigh on me mentally and emotionally the way it did for so long.
Prior to Dragon Reborn no matter what I did I always felt that the maturity and self awareness to handle adult things just wasn’t there. I felt like a scared little boy in a man’s body.

8 Likes

It’s always been a source of frustration for me to not know or understand how other people could achieve things so easily and I either couldn’t or had to work two to three times harder. My journey with doing deep inner work has helped me very much begin the process of what I had within me mentally and emotionally that caused me to so often not just sabotage myself but be my own worst enemy

8 Likes

I know the feeling. I’m learning that I have that issue despite having a very high IQ because during the time my mind was forming, I was told that I couldn’t do anything right, and was shown in subtle and not so subtle ways that I was expected to screw up everything I touched.

3 Likes

Same here bro. i know how that feels.
amazing journal Jcast

1 Like

I can relate very much to this. Took me a long time before I realised what was wrong with me.

We are our best friends, and also our worst enemies.

1 Like

Societal Programming forces you to be someone (to have some social identity), to have something (“wealth”), to achieve something (socially admired) in order to feel good about yourself, to feel you’re valuable/important, to feel you’re doing well, to feel there’s nothing wrong with you, to feel complete and at peace with yourself at least for a while and then… go back to the devilish circle of achieving, getting something new and becoming someone “more” just to feel that funny orgasm “I did it!”, “I’ve got it!” again and then fall back to your usual misery.

But you know what? I’m nobody, I have nothing, I haven’t achieved anything of any significance yet I feel really ok and I don’t think there’s something wrong with me. :heart_eyes: You give too many fucks, James, it’s time to reevaluate all your values and DR is a really great tool to support you in doing so.

Another matter. For traumatized people:
The connection between body and soul -> Muay Thai + Yoga :smiley:

3 Likes

Didn’t sleep the best last night but I feel good anyway. Taking action towards improving my financial situation and future. Running Executive

5 Likes