JCast Ascended Mogul Journal

Thank you. It’s weird in a way because I realized earlier today that I haven’t thought about not listening or wanting to switch to a different audio at all. Maybe it’s something that’s a part of the program.

Something else I just noticed. Prior to starting Ascended Mogul I would usually start & end my day watching a few videos on YouTube. I haven’t done that in two days.

1 Like

Not keeping track of how many days I’ve been listening although I do have reminders on the calendar on my phone when 30 , 90 , & 180 days are completed. I’m just having fun with Ascended Mogul. This will be a crazy week for me. Outside of work I am moving in three days to a new apartment. Same building just a different floor & a one bedroom instead of a two bedroom. That’s going to save me at least $400 a month. Moving isn’t going to be that difficult. Several years ago I began embracing minimalism not just because I love the idea of not owning more than what you need but because I thought at the time it would help me curb any unnecessary spending habits I had & get me that much closer to being debt free. That didn’t happen but not owning a whole lot will make the move go a whole lot faster.
I’m happy I have stuck with Ascended Mogul because like I said before I crave freedom, independence, & self reliance more than anything. Once the move is completed I’m also going to look for a second job. As I continue my progress with my main job & work hard towards that $4000 in commissions monthly I still need to make sure I am taking care of what I need to. I’m looking not just to the immediate future but also for the long term. That goal of $4000 in monthly commissions is not my ultimate goal . My ultimate goal is double that

1 Like

Very nice! There’s scripting in Ascended Mogul to help you become unattached to the things that stand in your way. We get so caught up in competing with the proverbial “Joneses,” that we end up doing a lot of things we REALLY don’t care about – and it sucks up emotional and mental energy that could be directed at living our true dreams.

The script doesn’t choose for you – it just asks your subconscious to let go of anything holding you back from the true self that YOU want to become.

3 Likes

Do you have a ling term goal or a sjort term goal? If you want to see the true power of Mogul… You have tp want something very bad. For me it was getting money very quickly to pay my bills. As soon as that became ” Sink or Swim ” i felt like i was guided towards money.

I now have 2K in 14 days, somehow it all came a full circle. I got tax return, a friend suddenly payed me back what he owed, my 10 hours a week job became 15…

Best way to put it. Dont relax

3 Likes

I was thinking about that earlier. Right now I have a burning obsession to destroy my work goals and in the process start making commissions

2 Likes

I play the ultrasonic on my galaxy S8 on max volume because it higher than -20db. The thing is my speaker emits a small sound like there is a lot of pressure on it, the sound of an empty radio station with no broadcaster. Do you the affirmation are still clearly audible?