James Bond Dragon Reborn and the Paragon

I’ve noticed my negative thinking has decreased in frequency, intensity, and duration. I find that I’m more aware when negative thinking happens. With that awareness it’s easier for me to consciously redirect my attention to something else. So yes, there is that passive part of where negative thinking just seems to get reduced on its own, but then there is also the active part of choosing to think something different being easier.

4 Likes

I tested like @James an alternative DR Stage 1 and Stage 2, one loop each, one in the morning and one in afternoon. During Stage 2 I felt an intense warmth/energy in my whole body but tense on top of my head. Is the blood of the Dragon a kind of aura/energy ? After listening I feel very calm but exhausted, sleepy even. Maybe better to listen to it before sleep ?
My strategy : I have still 1 week before reaching one month of DR 1. So I am doing some kind of transition to a full DR 2. After december 18 I will only listen to DR 2. What do you think of that @RVconsultant, @SaintSovereign and all of you ?

1 Like

It seems like your processing power reached its peak.

I think you should stick to Stage 1 and eventually pair up both stages for two cycles as a transition from Stage 1 to Stage 2 if you really want to pair them up.

1 Like

I will test for 2 or 3 days and see what will happen. After few hours I felt like fever, then heat/energy , then different very talkative with some people I avoided before. Very strange feelings today ! No negative thoughts today.

2 Likes

I can’t wait to switch to Stage 2 then. Stage 1 is great too but I just feel I want to move to the next step.

I felt the same. This morning I can honestly say I feel better mentally and emotionally than I have in a long time if not ever.

1 Like

I do this type of method frequently.

1 Like

like @James I stopped listening to the 2 stages alternatively. It is too much. Better focused on one stage at a time. Still one week to go with stage 1

2 Likes

I have increased the number of loops in a day from 2 to 5 . It is a big change because before if I started a third loop I had to stop with a big headache ! But now I seem accustom to the load of programs. A good point also, I don’t have anymore the negative thinking I had few days ago, gone ! I was pissed off by that before.

Other good news, my wife started to listen also 4 days ago and several of her back pain are reducing drastically ! very good news when you know that she had them for several years already !

2 Likes

Day 23. After 3 loops I feel really good ! no more negative thoughts, feeling strong energy and confident.

@SaintSovereign @RVconsultant, @James when do you know you can go to stage 2 ? When feeling good, does it mean that all the blocks etc. have been eradicated or is it a trick of the subconscious to distract and make us avoid to go deeper ?

2 Likes

I would run Stage 1 for at least 60 days before moving onto Stage 2 as tempting as it may be

1 Like

Good question. It is entirety possible it’s your brain trying to trick you. I honestly don’t know.

1 Like

This is the golden question that I don’t know if anyone has an answer. However, the true experts are @Fire and @SaintSovereign

Oh! That is a very insightful thought! @SaintSovereign and @Fire might be best to comment on this. They are the authorities here.

This is what I call the cautious approach. And for now, this is what I plan on doing. I think generally 30 days minimum for multistage. However, I’m guessing 60 might be better.

1 Like

Someone made a gym analogy in a different thread and that applies here as well. Think long term results

2 Likes

I will start DR 2 tomorrow

Just to answer to @ALMIGHTY : my wife is using DR 1 and she is enjoying it a lot ! In fact, for me it took 6 days to have my pain removed from my elbow, for her it took 2 days to have her pain in her back removed. She enjoys a lot Sanguine, Limitless but also Libertine.(very efficient when the libido is low :slight_smile: )
I told my children if they want to use Limitless and Sanguine to excel in their studies. They told me yes Papa but the following day, no more. They told me, its so boring this sound haha !

3 Likes

that’s adorable :joy:they couldn’t handle the recon.

3 Likes

If you have street dance with subliminal, the young people will be attracted :-):rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think its Necessarily a trick of the subconscious as it’s just that a good part of the work is done and you feel a lot better than you’re used to feeling. That doesn’t mean the work is done, just that there’s significant progress.

Alright :ok_hand: =)

1 Like

Wouah my Dragon bro ! Yesterday I did 3 loops of Paragon. The last loop right before sleeping. This morning I wake up with no stiff neck ! This stiff neck started 2 days before and really painful. After the 2 first loops, no more pain. The third loop and good night sleep no more stiff neck !
I wake up this morning feeling a certain general well being. But it seems there is some kind of purge in my intestines… I will not give more details :slight_smile: @SaintSovereign did you have some kind of detox with Paragon ?

4 Likes