James Bond Dragon Reborn and the Paragon

Good ! Thanks ! Finished two loops and feeling good but tired ! It takes a lot of energy and I am eating more than before since I am on DR.

As @RVconsultant said, a loop of DR increases the efficiency of other sub and also the depth of hypnosis. Very interesting that it increases our suggestibility by probably eliminating blocks of resistance, increasing the “let go” aspect and stronger relaxation. It can be used as a booster for other subliminal. Thanks to @Fire and @SaintSovereign for this master file !!

3 Likes

That’s probably the whole idea behind DR Utima.

I ate more than usual too, today. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think I did say something like this.

I checked, and I don’t think I’ve ever said anything about hypnosis. If I did, could you put in the link to that post.

It was my day off today for DR. But for my jogging I listenened to Emperor Fitness unleash within Ultima. OMG ! I entered the zone faster than before. Then around 40 minutes, I felt like a ball of energy going out of my head, at the back of my head. Never had that before, and I was a little nervous but it was neutral feeling just strange. After that for 20 minutes I was super focused with energy around my body. I am sure it was the impact of DR on this stack.

1 Like

Really nice emperor fitness had me learning new workout easy and quickly memorizing them, also helped with pushing my physical limits too

14 days already ! Well, in general I feel good with this sub. My cycle is 2 to 3 loops a day with 0ne day off per week.

For several days already I have a lot of negative thoughts coming to my consciousness, frustrations, generally about family, then they disappear then come back at random. I don’t know if at one moment they will be burnt by the Dragon and never reappear !!
But despite that, I feel relaxed, feel good and optimistic. What I enjoy the most is the booster effect of DR on other sub !

4 Likes

Since family has contributed the most programming in our lives, it needs some work. A couple of us are getting the same experience regarding parents, siblings, children, etc (including me). After the reconciliation, we will be fine but until then we have to walk on (dragon) fire

3 Likes

Correct my friend !

1 Like

Another good thing from DR. I stopped totally smoking for already 12 days ! It is my record so far ! Being a heavy smoker (2 pacs a day) it is a very big step ! I don’t feel any craving for now. In fact when my elbow was healed on day 6, it was the moment I felt also some kind of nausea when I started smoking. It was my wish to stop for a long time but I did not have the will power to stop. I was stopping 2 days or 3 days and went back to smoke.

@DarkPhilosopher, I was thinking like you : how much the DR helped me to stop smoking ? Or is it me pushing things to show that the sub is working ? In fact many people stop smoking without the help of a sub. But in my case I felt this kind of disgust/nausea : the sub was giving me some triggers to push me to stop smoking and follow my own will to stop. With my custom sub I consciously reduce stress and anxiety. And I see now an effect on my consumption of alcohol. My consumption has drastically diminished during the weekends.

3 Likes

If I consider that buying DR is an investment, it is really a good investment. With DR I don’t buy anymore pain killer for my elbow, I don’t buy anymore cigarettes, and reduce the consumption of alcohol. With all these direct costs saving, I would have saved the equivalent of 129 US $ in 1 month and a half ! An excellent investment !

2 Likes

Congratulations! See below.

I wondered if DR would help with addictions. I’m guessing the answer is a probable yes.

So DR has paid you back concretely in benefits, and looks like it might pay for itself and then some.

2 Likes

honestly i think all sub eventually or always end up paying for themselves, the benefit are just that great plus most of time the sub does even get a year run so not every single thing in installed into us

New custom subliminal around 3 cores : Stark Q, Quantum Limitless St-3 and Limitless

The main theme is about learning, brain power

Current Invoker
Divine Will
Joie de Vivre
Potentiator
Pragya
Unlimiter
Negativity Shifter
Quantum Limitless ST3 Q Core
StarkQ Core
Limitless Core
Steadfast
Stronger
Ultimate Writer
Chiron
Dragon Tongue
Eye of the Storm
Harmonic Singularity
Mystery
Polyglot

I listened to 2 loops and feel really focused but rather tired. I think 2 loops will be maxi as it is an heavy sub.

I will use DR and alternatively my first custom and then the new one

I would like to mention that the process is very quick for the custom. Just 2 days to receive it ! Congrats @SaintSovereign and @Fire !

For several days with DR I am rehashing negative thoughts all the time, will they disappear with DR ? It is boring at best. Do you have that @RVconsultant @Lion @James and others ? how do you do to reduce them ? They are all about my family, wife etc. only the negative comes up when of course the positive outweigh the negative !

1 Like

@Avengers68 - i have these same type of negative thoughts related to my family. There is no easy way but to walk through the fire, my friend

You can dull the pain by using titles like Sanguine and Spartan (i have experienced this with pre-ultima and pre-q versions of these respectively when running Khan Total Breakdown. But now I just embrace the pain in the certainty that it will be over in due time

2 Likes

Will add to my previous post by saying one thing: whatever difficult feelings you have for your family, try to manage your reaction to those emotions. As in, pause before saying something to them or being irritated at someone else when feeling such things

You might not be successful all the time. But it will get better. That’s what am practicing these days. To watch my tongue and learn from my challenges

1 Like

Thanks @Lion . The thing is I dont have any problems with my family normally, we are very close. Sometimes I am just pissed off but things are fine after that. But with DR everything negative seems magnify !

2 Likes

They do disappear.

In my case, after I accepted that all human beings are themselves – different, that is.

Unless we’re talking about outright evil, “negatives” are just personality traits & individual quirks.

And the more you allow everyone to be themselves, the more you will allow yourself to be yourself – authentic.

:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Ah yes. This will all be over in due time

It works in the opposite way. You don’t have to allow anyone, they are willing to be themselves or not but if you’re authentic they tend to be “more themselves”, more authentic too but it’s not a rule.

1 Like