James Bond Dragon Reborn and the Paragon

In the past I was using Sanguine, BLU, Executive, Commander and my custom sub with the thematic of becoming a James Bond of sort (cool calm relaxed, humor charm etc.). After many months and a lot of success with these files, I decided to stop and start a new journey, with the Dragon reborn !

I bought DR 6 days ago, and since then I listened to 2 to 3 loops everyday. I would say that several fears have probably been dissolved by DR already. One is a kind of fear or unease I have with a relative when I have to talk to him alone. 2 days ago I had to talk to him and all this unease/fear did not materialized for the first time in my life. We had fun, no tensions, relaxed. I could not have that with Sanguine. So it is really DR.

But last night I had a mega dream/nightmare ? which is the reason I am writing now. I was with companions in a place with a lot of caves. These caves were open to tourists. Many tourists because probably there was no Covid in this place :slight_smile: We went down using a deep staircase and we arrived after a long trip in the center of the cave. There was a beautiful museum with very well presented artifacts made by prehistorical humans. We were passing from one room to another. Then suddenly we were outside in a rough path, lot of stones but beautiful landscapes on the sea and forests. And then a place… in fact a large beach with the sea on both sides. But the sea was very far we could not see it. Suddenly we heard a huge noise in our back. We turn our back and we see 3 kind of chimneys, like huge natural pipes made in black rocks linking the depths of the earth with the beach. Some kind of volcanoes. A man arrived and told us the big noise is the arrival of natural gas at the surface. He used a lighter and huge flames exploded above the beach and I remembered telling the guy “it looks like the nose of a dragon” he looked at me and said maybe then he smiled. Then chaos started. I suddenly saw the sea coming at an extraordinary speed, with whirlpools but the most frightening was a huge amount of sea foam. It was so frightening and at the same time so beautiful. The waves were normal, not big. I was feeling paralyzed as I saw that both sides of the beach were rapidly covered by the sea. My companions and other tourists were all rushing to take shelter before it is too late but I could not move, fascinated by the beauty of the event and petrified by it. But suddenly, everything stopped, the water was just starting to touch my shoes. The gas/flames stopped and immediately the sea receded at the same speed it came. After that I don’t remember anything.
This morning when I walk up, I immediately remembered this dream/nightmare and felt like a panic coming. Writing now, I felt also the same feelings/panic when reimaging the foam of the sea. But it disappeared immediately like the sea. A lot of symbols of cleansing in this dream !
I think the dragon is attacking deeper things after 6 days

5 Likes

This is strange but the whole day I felt some stressful moments or uneasy moments. But immediately I think of my dream of last night and especially when I am surrounded by the sea and it makes like a circle. When I imagine this circle on the beach, all these stressful moments disappeared and I feel great. It is like this dream created some kind of anchor to delete negative things in my mind, a circle of protection for example.
Now, @Fire and @SaintSovereign , is it a circle of protection to protect myself against the program of Dragon Reborn, some kind of resistance building or reconciliation building or is it a circle to help me progress in this program ?

1 Like

Just realized that my elbow is not painful anymore !! for months, maybe one year, it was painful and sometimes very painful ! so DR has really physical healing !!!

4 Likes

Wow! That’s really interesting! Please, keep us informed on that topic - physical healing too. Thanks! Godspeed! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Sub.Zero ! I will do !

1 Like

I used Emperor Fitness before and it lowered a little bit the pain, but now no more pain at all as if my elbow went back to normal

1 Like

When you feel into the Circle,
do you feel protected/safe/supported?
or do you feel resistant/defensive/averse?

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, safe, all the tensions/pressure left . Maybe that the pain of the elbow that left … a symbolic view of pain healing :slight_smile: lets see in the following days what happen !

3 Likes

Congrats! May you obtain even more healings in every aspect.

1 Like

Thanks @Lion !

1 Like

Yesterday was rough, a roller coaster. Periods of being sad for no particular reasons followed by periods of some kind of euphoria for no particular reasons

I hope @SaintSovereign you did not create this file to make us bipolar !:rofl:

A particular moment of euphoria is when I am sitting on the John :rofl: It seems that it feels good and euphoric when there is some kind of cleansing.

Today, it feels good and I feel relaxed for now

2 Likes

You’re killing me, man!
I have to try it myself then. :rofl:

I’ve run two loops of DR and one loop of Elixir so far and I didn’t notice any mood swings. I feel very good and I was even singing to myself.

2 Likes

:rofl: I am now in euphoria also, but not on the John now :rofl: Just looking at trees with a beautiful green makes euphoric, am I drunk ? :joy:

1 Like

I don’t know what you’ve smoked but I want to smoke the same shit! :smiley:

2 Likes

OMG ! 3 hours already and I am still in this euphoric state. My wife was wondering what was happening to me :joy: ? i was just telling her, I feel gooood ! I have never experienced that. It is like a Fountain of Youth :heart_eyes: But, I don’t feel very productive ! I don’t feel an inch of stress and I have some deadlines to beat soon. I am more in the mood of talking with a lot of people than concentrate on my work ! Lets see what will happen in the following days

2 Likes

I feel pretty much the same, laid back a lot and not really eager to do any kind of work. Damn! :slight_smile:

I’m curious how it goes the following days too.

1 Like

You guys are making me want to get this… :no_mouth:

2 Likes

I chose to run it only because I was doing healing already and right now I’m staying at home trying to figure out some kind of business. Your results are good it would be a waste if you got tempted by that little kitten. :wink: I would stick to my stack and once I was done with it I would think about running DR. Saint is tempted by it too and he said he might give it a try when he’s done with his Primarch. I would follow his example in that matter but the choice is always yours. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Am only 3 days in and sadness/melancholy peppered with a meditative state of mind is the mood these days. Can’t wait for some of that euphoria you are experiencing. I do feel happy at some rare occasions when am sharing jokes with others

ROFL :grin:

1 Like

How are you doing, mate?