Issue with my custom

Hello, first off I’m sorry if I’m seeming a bit impatient here but I did drop a good bit of money here so,yeah I’m a little worried. I got my custom yesterday and the name in the title of the file is wrong, misspelled from what I ordered. I made a ticket #8668 with the details and I know that getting through all the tickets take time for the staff but if there is actually a misspelling in the sub script itself I really don’t want to wait another 3-5 days after the 1-5 days for them to see the ticket and then regenerate the sub. If a moderator or someone here could notify the staff and have them check if the name is correct in the script and just the title is misspelled, or it’s wrong in the script as well, I’d really appreciate it.

Thank you so much, and again sorry if I seem impatient here.

1 Like

@RVconsultant @DarkPhilosopher

3 Likes

@RVconsultant & @DarkPhilosopher?

2 Likes

A’y yo you were faster than me

1 Like

Thank you guys, I haven’t spent much time here so wasn’t too sure who the mods were

2 Likes

No prob those two are the moderators

Next time don’t like StateOfBeing post he stole my first place :cry:

1 Like

Nobody does. I’m at over a month now still waiting for my custom lol.
Good time to practice my Stoicism I guess.

2 Likes

Have you mentioned it???

Yes. Support is just backed up.

1 Like

I think subclub is really gaining in popularity and % of share in the sub industry

It would explain the huge wave of newcomers and the support being full even with strict rule in place since not long…

I guess more money for those founders and more motivation and more fuel for their research so only good :sunglasses:

Gotta admire your patience too

2 Likes

The custom is done. But for whatever reason I never get the emails with the download links

So then I gotta put in a ticket for that part

3 Likes

That is really strange… have you tried using another email?

No. But I’ve checked my spam quarantine. Not sure what’s up. Not something I’ll be able to figure out today. But I’ll figure it out

is this the same custom you had a delay on a couple of weeks ago?? How long has it actually been now?

1 Like

Write the order number and tag @RVconsultant to notify staff, that’s how I did it.

1 Like

I did

1 Like

Yeah. Originally there was an issue with my modules not showing as licensed but that’s been sorted. Now just waiting on the link for the custom.
Once they get to my ticket

1 Like

In the case of issues like this, we ALWAYS send the new order out the same day the ticket is opened. We’re looking into the issue, but in the future, please wait for us to respond to your ticket.

6 Likes

Q-Engineer is sending a new one out today.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I will keep that in mind if this ever happens again.

3 Likes