Is this a great Money/Business Mogul Custom?

Yo Guys!

I’ve analysed the modules, finally filtered it down to last 20.

My goal is to make a work/business/money related subliminal.

Let me know what you guys think…

(Context: I’m a VP of a Marketing Agency. I own 15%. I want to grow it to $10M in 5 years. Currently at $350K)

1. StarkQ Core
  2. Mogul Q Core
  3. Ascended Mogul Q Core (or maybe Emperor Q - not sure)
  4. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  5. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Productivity Unleashed
  8. Power Awareness
  9. Power Unleashed
  10. Leader of Men
  11. Lion IV
  12. Carpe Diem Ascended
  13. DEUS
  14. Stress Displacement
  15. Submodel Alpha
  16. The Merger of Worlds
  17. Mosaic
  18. Dominion
  19. Naturalizer
  20. Inner Voice
6 Likes

That looks, to me, like a very strong list. Moreover, your work role and position seem extremely well-suited for your goal and for this focus. It’ll be awesome to witness you flourish.

I’d think that including both Mogul and Ascended Mogul would be redundant. If you take out Mogul, that opens up a slot. You mentioned that you’re considering Emperor. I don’t have a strong sense of how Emperor might fit into this overall picture. In my own stack, Lion IV kind of fills in for Emperor. (But I’m also probably going to continue playing Emperor alongside my custom.).

I went back and forth on this, but I think that Mosaic might not really be necessary. It could be argued that the spiritual center of your custom is Stark. Every other title in your custom is strengthening or reflecting some element that is within Stark.

Stark is a pretty heterogeneous title all by itself. This means that it must have its own ‘Mosaic-like’ component that allows all of those elements to combine harmoniously. I’d think that would kind of generalize to the entire custom. That’d be my theory.

I like how you’ve combined the elements. It’s clearly intentional and I expect it to work well for you.

The elephant in the room is Ecstasy of Gold. But I figure since it’s the obvious wealth program, you probably have a definite reason for not including it. I’d guess that it’s because it’s a multi-stage and you may have not started running it yet. Anyway, I think your custom is equally strong without it. Actually, one strategy would be to create this custom, and then go through the Ecstasy of Gold stages alongside it. They would definitely mesh easily.

1 Like

Looking at this a few hours later, I think that Emperor would work really well. Particularly because of who you are and what you are trying to do. You are a part owner (i.e., this is in part already your Empire), and you are trying to guide the company through growth, expansion, and flourishing. Seems to me that the firm, driven, and building core of Emperor would give you that steel-beneath-velvet, unyielding drive to victory. And Stark will ensure that you continue to mesh well with the social elements of your organization. In that case, Mosaic might actually be a good element to keep in to ensure the optimal synergy between those two powerful cores.

So, my vote would be to swap out Mogul for Emperor.

2 Likes

I guess if someone more experienced looks at this they can comment on whether Ascended Mogul is necessary if you already have Emperor.

2 Likes

I’d like to know that as well if Emperor Core covers an ascending Mogul element.
I think this stack looks very well targeted and powerful.
For targeted wealth the only thing I might add is Tyrant -perhaps to replace inner voice as you’ll be getting a lot of internal positives and strength from some of the other modules and cores

Tyrant

“Improving your ability to influence reality by improving the super, sub and normal conscious lines, and making stronger your personal reality is Tyrant’s goal. Development of more powerful manifestation, increasingly more profound and faster effects are what you can expect.”

1 Like

Yep - haven’t gone through EoG. What I will do is build my business/wealth sub and also buy EoG to stack it with my custom --> it will be fire! Thanks for the tip : )

Exactly! Great point! Will add Emperor. I’ve been using EmpQ for the past couple months and I really like it. I was just afraid of stacking it with Stark Q I guess…

I was following @SaintSovereign advice on not worrying about redundance and instead use it as a way to make a subliminal more focused.

I’ve gone through all the modules again and decided to build a TOTAL business/wealth sub --> threw out healing stuff also. As I decided I will make another custom healing sub in the future.

So the list now looks like this:

1. Stark Q Core
  2. Emperor Q Core
  3. Ascended Mogul Q Core
  4. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  5. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  6. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  7. Positive Being Attractor – Wealth
  8. Secrets of Akasha – Wealth
  9. Sultan
  10. Productivity Unleashed
  11. Leader of Men
  12. Lion IV
  13. Carpe Diem Ascended
  14. DEUS
  15. Naturalizer
  16. Mosaic
  17. The Merger of Worlds
  18. Submodel Alpha
  19. Dominion
  20. Power Unleashed

I think now it is even more potent.

Especially if I stack it with EoG (and maybe Regeneration until I create a healing sub).

Thoughts?

1 Like

So you’re trusting StarkQ alone to handle all the Creatives, Analytics, et al, because I don’t see any modules targeted towards those like Limitless, Artist, etc.;
Or neither of that is part of your role in the company?

I was thinking of adding Limitless or Quantum Limitless… saw Saint say somewhere that Stark takes care of the cognitive stuff pretty well, so I didn’t include it.

However… Creativity might be smoething I should consider to add into my stack --> any recommendations?

1 Like

I’m not well-versed with the new store, but
Ultimate Artist was simply awesome at Creativity; and
some may also find QL or Mind’s Eye beneficial for the same.

2 Likes

Took into account your comments + your guidelines for multistage subliminal cores…

Here’s my final list:

1. Stark Q Core
  2. Emperor Q Core
  3. Ecstasy of Gold ST3 Core
  4. Ultimate Artist Core
  5. Wealth Limit Destroyer
  6. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy
  7. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  8. Sultan
  9. Productivity Unleashed
  10. Leader of Men
  11. Lion IV
  12. Carpe Diem Ascended
  13. DEUS
  14. Naturalizer
  15. Mosaic
  16. The Merger of Worlds
  17. Submodel Alpha
  18. Dominion
  19. Power Unleashed
  20. Information Releaser

P.S. I will stack it with QL. As I want to go through all 4 stages of it. I will also throw in a small amount of Mind’s Eye.

3 Likes

I think Mosaic is a nice subtle touch since you’ll be stacking this Custom with Quantum Limitless and, sometimes, Mind’s Eye. Gives an extra nudge to their synergy. I’m appreciating that module more (though not using it right now).

3 Likes