Is there a subliminal club certified headset yet?

I don’t think anything’s been officially certified, but I’ve heard the Sennheiser 280Hds recommended a couple times on the forums, though nothing seems to be official yet.

1 Like

Yep,i already have the sennheisers.Was just curious if saint decided on one of the 6 yet since that was a month ago.If the sennheisers were the winner,then i dont need to upgrade.Just get another pair of the same :grin: If they arent,then i might as well go for the recommendation if its been decided.

1 Like

A wireless earbud recommendation would be nice. I think they are testing the Apple Earbuds Pro.

Am currently using the Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus though (got it on sale for 67 USD a month ago just when my akg headphones stopped working in one ear lol). Can’t really review it but it’s fine for me especially for when I want to listen to subliminals during sleep.

2 Likes

I usually listen with Apple Airpods Pro and they have worked great in my experience.

1 Like

Do you use them when sleeping? Just wondering whether they fall out because of the “stems” on the buds

Nah I only listen to my subs during the day. I’ve tried them while sleeping and they almost always inevitably fall out.

1 Like

@Ice - I kinda guessd that since the airpod stems project outward. Samsung Buds stay inside the ears though and I can even sleep on my side and rest my ears on the pillow. Had to get used to it a bit though. But after a few nights am okay

1 Like

@Lion idk if you’ve seen those sleep bands I think they’re called. It’s like a headband with built in speakers that serve as headphones. I used to sleep with that listening to subs, though I’m pretty sure the sound quality is subpar. You can find them on Amazon.

1 Like

Thank you for the follow up. I don’t know about the status update. When one is selected, there should be an announcement. For now, the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro should work more than well enough.

1 Like

Yeah I do know about them but as you mentioned, doubts about their sound quality, makes me avoid them. Am happy with my Buds Plus but curious about what Subclub will recommend.

@Meng123 I’m going to search to see if Saint liked a certain sleep head band. Would you please do so too?

Update: Found this:

Another update:
@Meng123 would you please archive the above 2 posts?

2 Likes

Sorry,was sleeping.will archive it in a bit

1 Like

Does anyone know if listening to the SubClub products with headphones that are designed to mix/master audio will produce a greater listening experience and smoother results?

I enjoy making music and I have 4 different types of headphones for different listening purposes. I’ve been using my casual-listening headphones while using Ascended Mogul.

It would be pretty cool to know if my studio monitoring headphones would be a better choice! :slight_smile:

Generally most people have found that flat response headphones work better with subs.So if your audio mastering pair has better flat response,would give them a try.Its most obvious for ultima but helps the normal subs too.

2 Likes

this is just what I was looking for. Thanks a lot Meng :sunrise:

2 Likes

It’s cool. Even archivists need sleep. :wink:

1 Like

Is there a headset that I could take calls from but would also be recommendable for subs?

:point_up: :point_up_2:

@Palpatine I think you’re a bit more technical than me. Would you be willing to give your thoughts here?

My fav so far is Beats Flex. Not sure how “good” it actually is. I seemed to get results. I lost mine though. Been using Soundcore Liberty 2 Pro lately, which are OK, but not my fav just because they’re so touchy. Long story.
I’m going today to get another Beats Flex though.

Current list: List of Certified Subliminal Club Headsets and Earbuds for Maximum Results - Subliminal Club Support Hub

4 Likes