Is taking a break from subliminals advisable?

Except the washouts we do after every cycle, do we need to temporarily take breaks from listening?

I listen to my tracks like I take my vitamins and I don’t even take them vitamins everyday. What was your longest break from subliminals?

1 Like

Yep once in a while I totally stop listening to them for 1 to 2 months (max) and then I missed them and start again :rofl:

4 Likes

But I think I can’t do that with CWON, it is my drug :rofl:

2 Likes

How come? Does it really make you feel so good?

1 Like

It’s advisable to take a 2-4 week break from time to time. Like every six months or when you really feel you need it. I’ve never done that and I’m totally fine getting great results.

3 Likes

Oh Yes ! :rofl: :pray:

1 Like

I have the strongest morning wood :rofl: normal with nature :rofl:

1 Like

Oh, well, lucky you. CWoN is kicking the shit out of me since it’s addressing my deepest issues. I can bear it but I’m far from feeling delighted. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero 2 to 4 weeks is a very long time lol, still have 2 cycle left on QL then i will take that needed break.

Yeah, it’s a good idea to take that long break after you’re done with a multistage program or an intense stack you’ve been running for a couple of months.

2 Likes

I have taken at least a week to a two week break from month to month.

2 Likes

If you need to.

1 Like

It really depends on what your goals are and if you shift your goals.

I’d recommend personally a longer washout period if you’re transitioning from using* inner focus subs to external focus subs, or transitioning from healing titles to alpha titles.

But 4 weeks is probably long enough in MOST cases.

2 Likes