Is Primal really 18+?

I want to ask the makers @SaintSovereign and @Fire will minors have any affect on playing primal(any version) since it is highly sexual in nature.
Need the answer asap
By minors I mean younger brother who is just about to be 18

I listened to Primal when I was 16.

wished I would have started with 14 tbh

I would think it’s more about how developed they are mentally and emotionally. Just like how we shouldn’t do heavy weight training when we are still very young because it will mess up our body’s natural development.

Or how as teenagers we can sometimes hear one of those stories of a teacher going to jail for dating a student and think to ourselves “I have a few teachers I’d give my kingdom to if they’d have sex with me.”
And yet many teenagers are not emotionally mature enough to deal with an “adult” relationship.

It stands to reason that a teenager that desperately needs it is likely not developed enough, while the one that doesn’t need it at all is. They took advantage of more opportunities/lessons for growth. Life can be unfair that way.

But if he’s “just about to be 18” I personally don’t see a difference with if he were already 18. At least as far as Primal is concerned (unless his goal would be to date 16 year old high schoolers).

There may also be some legal issues, SubClub doesn’t want to be that company that encourages more teenage/minor sex. So we encourage waiting until adulthood, even if the number 18 is just an arbitrary one that somebody came up with one time.

And look at him now. Let this be a cautionary tale to you all. :wink:

I’ll let Saint know to check in here for the official answer.

3 Likes

Is there some sort of free healing sub planned? That could solve it pretty easily.

as for primal, small fish in big ocean of problems. I could see someones imagination if he was practicing weird practices, and was wondering what they spent so much time meditating/listening to PrimalQ ™… People are weird and its good to think and prepare for these things.

lol

Maybe in 12 months

1 Like

The free sub should be Executive, which is meant to get you to take action. Sort of an anti-procrastination sub. It should be fairly evident when you run it, hence it goes for free as evidence that SubClub subs work.

Although pretty much every sub contains some healing in its core, I don’t think there will be a free healing sub.

I see what you did there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, it’s most certainly 18+. We prohibit the use of our titles (except the Limitless line) to users under the age of 18.

1 Like

Is it 18+ because the subliminal may clash with the impressionable youth’s mental? Or is it because they will get themselves in trouble by being sexual?

It is more a legal thing, I believe

1 Like

How young can Children start using limitless?

1 Like

I would suspect even for limitless, we’d be talking about high schoolers at the youngest.

1 Like

Don’t think so mate. There are apparent signs that Primal is working on him.

That’d be the difference between “could” and “should”, right there.

That being said, if I could go back in time and give my teenage self access to subliminals, I 100% would. I’d also tell him about the keto diet and to avoid starchy carbs. And… to get a better haircut, I looked ridiculous. lol.

1 Like

Likewise. If I had a fraction of my money and I was in high school, you better believe that I’d be running some kind of healing in addition to a light sub centered around intelligence and social stuff.

Telling my younger self to start doing 16/8 IF would also go a long way, too.

2 Likes