Is Khan and AM overkill?

I’ve been on Khan a long time and getting wonderful results. It really transforms you for the better on a fundamental level.

One thing I’m missing is the productivity and anti-procrastination I gained during my short run of Ascended Mogul. That get shit done (GSD) attitude. Khan (especially in my custom with WANTED) has me comfortable just being, accepting the moment. This is welcomed and all, but now is feeling like a time where I need to buckle down and GSD.

What do y’all think about stacking these or would that be unnecessary and overkill?

Another idea is using ultimas like Commander or Executive, but I’m leaning towards that long term programming from Q. Let me know your thoughts.

2 Likes

I have personally never run AM, but it sounds like a good match. I’m planning to run My Khan custom together with HoM pretty soon. I have the same thinking in what you described. I say go for it and see what happens :+1:

2 Likes

Khan seems like it’s all about power and sexuality, so I can see why it may not be giving that productive edge like an Emperor or Ascended Mogul.

I haven’t used Ascended Mogul, but I’m using Emperor which has the scripts of both Ascension and Mogul.

Emperor is all about going beyond limits and as a result it can give you limitless productivity. By that, I mean once a man feels capable of anything without any limitations in his way, it takes your productivity to the next level, a level that most average people would think is extreme in some sense. What happens is you have so much drive and motivation combined with limitless perceptions (don’t care about society, systems, or limits) anything that needs to be done gets done because all of the mental blocks, hesitations and excuses get completely eradicated and replaced by insane amounts of powerful motivation, productivity and drive - stemming from a new limitless mindset/attitude towards your path, sense of self, life and wealth.

For some people that’s very scary because they aren’t used to being so focused, so motivated and so driven towards a goal. They don’t get programmed like this, I mean you hear about it from motivational youtube videos but actually being congruent with it in the deepest parts of you is a different story. This mindset breeds millionaires and is paramount to raw success

I agree with you about that long term programming from Q. Recently, my productivity on Emperor has made a breakthrough and I now feel like I’m embodying the complete product description of The Executive. I think The Executive is meant to be a booster for specific days that you need to be extra productive or something

I think Ascended Mogul has a similar style of productivity as Emperor but less “beyond limits” based and therefore less extreme. I’m sure that after running it for a while that you will be a strong action taker.

You can always try it out for a month and re-assess

2 Likes

Thank you guys for your detailed responses. I think I’m going to give it a try for a month and see what happens. AM is a fairly light script compared to a lot of other subs here so I think it’ll blend well.

4 Likes

What about Mogul along with Khan? Mogul is even lighter than AM so it might work even more faster. Just throwing out ideas.

1 Like

I’ve never run Mogul before. Do you find it helps with productivity, discipline, and anti-procrastination?

I was getting great results in this area on AM before, so I’m not sure if that’s the Ascension component or if Mogul was pushing me.

1 Like

Frankly I have neither run Mogul nor Ascended Mogul long enough to comment on the matter. Was pointing out the logical way of looking at it since Mogul does have productivity, discipline, and anti-procrastination scripting in the form of modules in it like Ultimate Wealth Motivation, Think Like a Winner, Eliminate Procrastination, Extreme Will, Extreme Confidence and more.

Whether AM or M is better for you, only you can decide of course. Merely pointing Mogul out since you are running Khan.

1 Like

Hmm that’s a good point. I feel like the alpha elements covered in Ascension are more than covered by Khan. It may be that only Mogul is necessary in this case, especially with it being lighter and more focused. Definitely something to consider in this case. Thanks Raphael!

1 Like

@Sub.Zero I know you’ve run Mogul recently and also have experience with Khan. Do you find that Mogul has helped with the things described above: procrastination, productivity, and discipline?

I would love to hear your thoughts and experiences with it, especially from someone who knows the power of Khan.

2 Likes

Yes, that was my point. Welcome, mate!

1 Like

Definitely, on Mogul I had business ideas all the time and that was the first time in my life I did anything towards building my own business. It made me really productive too but you have to be careful on what you set your mind on to not waste your time on the wrong things.

Khan made me super Zen, I was like a mountain plus the attraction was insane. Nothing on the wealth front happened though.

2 Likes

I remember reading somewhere that Ascended Mogul is almost as fact acting as Mogul or Ascension alone. I’ve ran AM and then ran Mogul by itself, and I think AM is a million times better. Mogul makes you feel better about money in general, but AM gives you the action needed to GSD and MAKE that money.

It’s really the combination of both, in my opinion. Acceptance and freedom around money beliefs… masculinity and action to make dat money.

Very interesting this worked for you! I totally believe it. Ascension could just be that extra push, but Mogul on it’s own is supposed to be designed to change your financial reality, and action taking is definitely a part of that. Ascension just has MORE action scripting within it.

Commander does help decisiveness, true, but it feels like more of a social sub to me. I definitely would recommend going with the executive for this, if you’re going to use an ultima. Or… if you’re looking for an Ultima, Godlike Masculinity would definitely stack well with Khan, it also increases masculinity and action taking, although not as much as Ascension. But it is a much lighter script than AM/Ascension/Mogul, so it could be a good option to start with if you’re worried about density, and since it’s an ultima, if it doesn’t give you good results right away, you can move to ascended mogul.

With ALL that being said though… I think Khan + AM is an amazing stack. I know people have even tgone with Emperor + AM and gotten great results off that.

3 Likes

I 100% agree with you about Khan making you super Zen. It’s wonderful, really, but there’s times when I’m noticing the zen is preventing some necessary action taking. I get what I need to get done, but feel like I could benefit from some extra discipline and productivity, which is why AM came to mind.

Very interesting what you said here about Mogul causing you to act towards business goals, as this is something I am definitely looking for. Have you stacked Mogul with Khan before? If not, how do you think they would pair together?

1 Like

Dude I was so productive on Ascended Mogul it was crazy. I feel like a lot of it has to do with that confidence, and masculine groundedness from Ascension. Mogul obviously has much to do with the wealth side, but like you said the drive, grit, and determination to GSD I feel like came from the Ascended side of AM.

Again, just my speculation since I haven’t run Mogul or Ascension solo (just AM), but that makes sense to me.

I’ve never used GLM before, but definitely one I’m eyeing and highly interested in. What’s your experience been with it?

1 Like

I’ve never ran it by itself. I’m usually just listening to it here and there as a booster. I listen to too many subs some times so it’s hard to isolate GLM. But the very first day that I took it I really felt great. I was doing sales calls and booked all 11 of the intro calls that I had into demos. I was totally fearless around what I wanted and felt incredibly excited that I was bending reality to my will and getting it. I couldn’t believe I booked 100% of my intro calls into demo calls…

But then the next day, a lot of those people no-showed, so my 100% rate was totally tainted.

Still though, on that day, I felt powerful. I felt like people were bending to my will not because of dominance, but because of congruence and confidence. I don’t know if that helps, but it’s the only isolated experience with GLM i’ve ever had.

1 Like

Very cool to hear man thanks for sharing! I also just read through your Ascended Mogul journal which is a true inspiration. I’m really happy for your successes and it’s definitely tempting me to start running AM again - especially being in sales myself I didn’t realize how helpful that sub would be for the sales world.

Yeah thank you. My 10K a month journey eventually tanked because we didn’t make than revenue another month. We had major fulfillment issues so it feels like I’m back at square one now, sometimes. But I’ve improved the business a lot since then and it’s going to be back at 10K a month within the next few months.

AND the confidence and boost in motivation was the long-standing benefit that I got from it. Honestly, if I had continued to listen to Ascended Mogul at the prescribed amount, I would’ve had much better results. But I got excited at the taste of subliminals and then overdid it, burning myself out and then going almost a month without consistently listening to any programs more than 2-3 times over the month.

Now I have AM in my custom to make sure I get the maximum out of it.

3 Likes

I feel like that’s very normal, to explore around trying different combinations of different subs. Especially when you discover how powerful these life changing tools can be. But I feel like consistency is the name of the game. If you look at the journals of the people with the most profound results on here, it seems they stuck with the same sub(s) for a longgg time and just kept with it. That’s where the identity level shifts seem to come in.

2 Likes

That’s right. It made me cool about everything even about being a salary man which is unacceptable right now.

No, never but I was thinking about doing so. Khan is one of the “core” programs and adding those elements that suits you best at the moment is a great strategy. Mogul is a great companion to almost every sub when you want to be more oriented towards finance.

I’m doing Stark now that is one of the “core” programs too and after finishing EoG st1 I may move to Mogul and run it for a while before moving to EoG st2 (all of it paired up with Stark, of course).

To clarify, the “core programs” are those that instill a certain archetype in your psyche like: the Emperor line (Emperor, HoM, RM), Khan, Stark, Ascension, Primal, Alchemist and Sage.

2 Likes

That’s a very interesting way of looking at it. The core programs being the primary archetype drivers, and the companion programs being supplements to it.

What would you consider some other “companion” programs besides Mogul? I would think Ultimas don’t count due to their highly focused nature. Perhaps programs like Inner Circle or Power Can Corrupt? What else?

1 Like