Is it bad to stop a subliminal halfway and come back to it asap?

Let’s say I am listening to the masked version via my cell phone of a sub and have to go to the bathroom midway.

I do not want to bring my phone into the bathroom so I pause it and resume when I return.

Would this have a negative effect on my results as compared to me being able to listen to the sub uninterrupted?

2 Likes

Since subclub subs were built around the set-and-forget method I imagine this isn’t a problem. Iirc subclub subs are made in such a way that if you do listen for the full hour, you’ve in fact listened to the script(s) multiple times in that hour

2 Likes

This is fine IMO.

1 Like

From my experience, it seems fine as I believe SC subs were designed for set and forget. However, I’m not sure if this still applies to Ultima. Calling @SaintSovereign for clarification.

I’d need this clarification too. I was listening to Ultima via my headphones and needed to answer the door so I just paused Ultima and came back to it. I’m assuming it would be the okay but would love the clarification as I couldn’t just ignore the door bell.

It’s completely fine.

2 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:THANK YOU :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for clarifying @Fire.

Sweet, thanks for the clarification! Appreciate it.