Is Anyone Here Actually Getting Significant Results From The Seduction Products?

Okay fine fine. I will only do it with 79999 women so that I will remain a “full thing” :P:P

3 Likes

Hahhaa

So you think it is okay to fuck as many women as possible even knowing someone is going to get hurt? That is what I am talking about, if someone is approaching such an ‘goal’ like that, than yeah I think that is sick.

1 Like

Nah. Am always careful to keep things clear between the girl and me that am not exclusive. If she is fine with that, we have sex. Else we don’t.

It’s also important to note that it is impossible to be a hundred percent hurt-free in any relationship. People could hurt each other even in a serious monogamous relationship, not to mention the casual ones.

The more important point is that, we can look at things negatively in many different ways.

For example, if a person is a virgin, is his testosterone low? If he likes only one woman, does he have oneitis? If he has sex with many woman, is he a pig?

People can paint all of them in a bad light. For me it’s all about do what makes you happy whether you want to be monk, husband or player.

8 Likes

Completely agree Raphael! Hope you succeed in your endeavours.:smiley:

2 Likes

@aaa - Thanks, bro. I wish the same to your goals. Cheers!

2 Likes

If someone gets hurt because they have faulty beliefs, that also is not my concern

2 Likes

Why assume that someone must get hurt?

Why not assume that people will attract their equivalent counterparts?

Fun, chill guys will charm fun, chill girls. :kissing_heart:

Broken, unstable nutjobs will appeal to broken, unstable nutcases. :upside_down_face:

Dominant, high self-esteem men will arouse submissive, high self-esteem women. :heart_eyes:

Mature, open-minded adults will enjoy quality time with other mature, open-minded adults. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Superficial, photoshopped tinderites will match with other superficial, photoshopped tinderites. :star_struck:

Lonely, horny, liquid-courage clubbers will go home with whoever is equally lonely, horny, and drunk to be still there after 1 AM. :ghost:

Why not assume that life is fair? :slightly_smiling_face:

:+1:t2:

10 Likes

I just see a ton of Egos battling in this thread.

Everyone is trying to convince the other that their belief is the correct one.
Also exactly what I am doing with this very post, which is the irony.

Still, the Ego is a bitch.

There is no correct belief. It depends on time, circumstances, and person.

The only correct belief is the one that works for you right now :wink:

Cheers

3 Likes

It has been known for hundreds of years that @Simon is always right.

In fact, if a sentence starts with “Simon says …”, it is universally considered the end of discussion.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

I remember this game from my childhood… it never ENDED anything though :wink: :wink:

1 Like

I am just curious where did that guy get the impression subclub promotes sub that could help the listener achieves rockstar level sex life ?I go through the sex and romance sub‘s sale pages…I did not see anything in anywhere they mention that…

3 Likes

I for one am seeing the ones not in favor of multiple partners being triggered the most here. I myself don’t care what you do, more for me, but as an exercise in self awareness, maybe ask yourself why you pass judgement on those of us who believe in “playing the field”

1 Like

And this is why you felt the need to pass judgment on people passing judgment? :wink:

2 Likes

Good point Simon!

but :rofl: I am not talking about that, pls check my original post(a response to a question)

1 Like

I’m trying to bring awareness, nothing more.

1 Like

Or they’re a young soul here to experience the physical/material dimension. :innocent:

If you’re going to get all spiritual about it, there are young/new souls and there are old/experienced souls.

The latter type have – been here, done that, physical is boring now; we’re here for the subtler non-physical explorations of the mind-body-psyche.

The young ones will chase dopamine – whether in food, sex, clothes, music, anything.

Furthermore, old habits die hard. I’m definitely an old soul, been told that since I was 1.5 years old … and …

I still steal cookies from the jar (at 42). :yum:

:joy:

If you’re not into reincarnation, then yes … everybody is equal, and the world is black & white. :grin:

8 Likes

Thanks for sharing Simon, always insightful and with humor!

AAA loves Entp :star_struck:

3 Likes

Dont know what the community would do without Simon he is such a cool guy.

3 Likes

@Meng123

Would you please link Fire’s results post, as well as these other posts people have given over the past 7 days or so about their sexual results? Perhaps putting them in the Q&A section will be helpful in the future.

Haven’t read all the replies so not really sure which 3 products you’ve purchased. I’ve primarily tested Libertine – it was so effective I had to stop using it.

Pretty sure going through the first 3 stages of Dragon Reborn helped clear some stuff out, because my results before and after DR were like night and day.

If you haven’t already, maybe use a healing sub first and test things from there.

7 Likes