Is 5 minutes listening time enough to hear the full script?

Let’s say I’m listening to a single ZP title.

I’ll listen with a low but comfortable volume on my wireless earbuds for 5 minutes. I take a 5 - 10 minute break. Then, I listen again for 5 minutes. I take a break the next day and continue the recommended listen, rest, and break day cycle.

I also listen sequentially. I listen for 5 minutes. Then, I listen for 5 minutes from where I left off. For example. I listen from 00:00 to 05:00… then 05:00 to 10:00… then 10:00 to 15:00.

Is 5 minutes listening time enough to hear the full script?

If not, I’ll change my listening times accordingly.

1 Like

5 mins is plenty of time, and plenty of people have gotten results with even less. The idea is to cut down on exposure and processing to execute the script faster as well as making the process a bit smoother for the user.

Like with every tool, it’s not necessary to use it to its fullest.

You need the proper amount of listening time.

Start slow with 30 seconds and increase listening time 30 seconds each listening day until you notice recon, then reduce the listening time.

Congratulations, you’ve found your sweetspot.

After some time you can try increasing it again.

2 Likes

Oh I wasn’t aware that this was the recommendation. I thought we’re supposed to jump straight to 15 mins.

When doing 30 seconds are you suggesting listening every day or every other day?

I’ve also never noticed recon. I dont know if that means these subs are just not hitting me or if I’m not recognizing when recon happens.

I just started Subliminal Club a month ago.

I thought we’re to listen as long as we don’t have reconciliation. Reconciliation is a real thing, my friend. I simply stopped at 5 minutes.

You’ve inspired me to gradually increasing my listening times.

A full 15 minutes will probably transform my Subliminal Club experience.

Thank you.

Never use subs every day

Probably the latter, it took me a few cycles to understand what recon & overload feel like.

It could also because you’re so in tune with the sub that you don’t get recon from them. That’s how i feel with Mogul & HeO

1 Like

Hello. My opinion is like what results do you want? For me 5 minutes of supraliminal (for example) is like to get a good advice for a day from friend. I belive for myself (I am sure of that) that subliminal program requires much much more time to bear fruit. In addition, the subconscious is a rather mysterious area that neither Freud nor Jung could properly clarify. So I would listen to the subliminal until it brings me the results I want.
The question of whether the entire script is included in the first 5 minutes of the ZP major program (or module) is a question for the creator of this program, otherwise it’s pure speculation.

I doubt it’s because I’m so in tune. I feel like I’m a long way away from that.

I’ve been listening to Chosen since late Jan. So 3 months. I think that’s 3 cycles or so. And last year I listened to Ascencion and LBFH for 5-6 months. Still didn’t notice any.

Chosen, LBFH and Ascension are all lightweight subs that are friendly for beginners, i’m not surprised that you don’t get much recon from them.

At the end of the day, it doesn’t matter as long as you’re getting results.

I understand you’re relatively new and halve some challenges. Just listen to the advice you’re given and just keep it simple. You really don’t want to take on something that will ultimately discourage you.

You created another thread asking about Dragon Reborn. It states clearly on the sales page that a person should run Ascension and then move on too something like Emperor before even thinking of running Dragon Reborn. Don’t keep spending money if you aren’t willing to build a solid base first. You’re only sabotaging your progress. I know from personal experience because I’ve done the same thing and I haven’t gotten called out on it.

These titles aren’t going anywhere. Spend some time working on how you feel about yourself before even considering anything more advanced. This isn’t a competition

3 Likes

I agree with this. We can’t advise you to run a sub as heavy as DR when you’re still new.

I have been running subs from SC for 1 year and i still can’t run an artisanal title like WB for more than 20s without recon. The hard titles are no joke.

If you really want to use DR, use it once a week with very low exposure. Then very slowly increase the length & listening frequency from there. Take it really slow and don’t shock yourself with high exposure. I still recommend you to not use DR yet though, even with these measures.

1 Like

You wrote never listen to subs every day.

I do, with recommended rest days between listenings.

What is an effective listening routine.

Doesn’t that mean you listen to subs every other day? I can’t understand what you mean.

If you follow the official pdf included with your purchase, you are doing it right. The other schedules used in this forum usually aim for more rest days & shorter listening length, that’s all.

As long as you don’t listen more than the official instruction, you’re doing it right.

3 Likes

Every other day, slowly increase until you hit the sweet spot.

If you’re running beginner subs, that’s fine. Don’t chase the recon in an attempt to get a feel for it. You’ll hit it one day anyway.

They are hitting you.

15 minutes is not a goal to hit. Actual results in real life is the goal. Increase until the sweet spot, just like I’ve said before in support.

Note - we don’t deal with supraliminals (personally I see it as an unnecessary term made by the Reddit and YouTube subliminal communities to attempt and distinguish themselves from other creators).

Furthermore, while you are free to experiment as an individual, for the readers, be aware that listening until it brings you the results you want, as in (the way I understood the quoted post), going over into hours and hours of listening in an attempt to get results, is a horrible approach with our current level of technology - regardless of your personal beliefs on it.

One can believe their subliminal mind is limitless, extremely strong and worked out, powered by spiritual energies, etc. etc., but we have found absolutely no difference between individuals claiming such and normal listeners (in fact, we often found the opposite is more common). In other words, leave your personal conceptions of subliminals at the side and build up some experience with our titles first, if you want to continue using Subliminal Club and getting the full, profound level of transformation that is possible.

@James is absolutely, 100% correct here.

I saw the post you previously deleted. No, listening every single day is not correct.

The recommended listening is every other day, microloop until sweet spot. For you, as I’ve said in support tickets, start with 1 title and do what I just said.

7 Likes

Not the person you were saying this to but just out of curiosity, on which sales page does it say this? On the Dragon page or something else?

On the Dragon Reborn Multistage sales page:

To repeat and make it clear:

DRAGON REBORN IS NOT AN EASY SUBLIMINAL.

If you’ve never used any Subliminal Club subliminal, please start from a title such as Ascension followed by a harder title like Emperor.

1 Like

I can’t pinpoint it, but your style of communication changed. You seem more confident. I really like this change.

3 Likes

The Dragon Reborn sales page

It’s Limitless @James. He isn’t a punching bag. He’s the one who punches back.

2 Likes

If this is result of just one microloop, it’s a Sound proof of 1. SCs effectiveness 2. The new James.
I would guess LB has its fair share in this result though

3 Likes