InvinciBILL (Planned Alpha Custom)

Based on the convo with @anon2351792 on his journal, I’m announcing that I’ll be building a custom called InvinciBILL (it’ll be some time, I just wanted to get the name out there lol)

I had “Leader of Men” in this, but removed it so I could squeeze a single core in.

The core is undecided, and since it’ll be a bit since I can spring for this, the landscape may be entirely different in terms of Dragon Reborn being in the Q store (or whatever else might supersede it).

One core for healing and/or breakdown purposes. The rest of the modules just to add to an overall Alpha/Value focus.

Core (Regen, Khan1 OR Khan4, OR DR1)
Alpha Body Language
Alpha of Alpha
Dominion
Emperor’s Voice
Godlike Masculinity
Invincible Presence
Iron Frame
Lion IV
Manipulus
Natural Winner
Power Awareness
Rogue
Steadfast
Submodel Alpha
Sultan
The Forge
The Spotlight
Torchbearer
Total Nonchalance

7 Likes

Looks awesome. Try to get “Leader of Men” back in there. I think it is an excellent module for Alpha customs.

1 Like
1 Like

Suggestions on which other module I can bid adieu to?
I really want a healing/breakdown core in this just to help tear down any obstacles to whatever all these modules would do for me.

I didn’t think Rebirth would be “enough” for that job.

1 Like

Haha. Loved Boris. He was funny.

1 Like

@Palpatine - I would recommend replacing Submodel Alpha with Leader of Men.

1 Like

Since SA is a general manifestation module, you can replace it with something more suited to your goal

1 Like

I actually wonder if the LImit Destroyer module would be enough in place of a healing core.
OR if I keep Leader of Men AND Submodel Alpha, I could just run LD Ultima I suppose.

Actually, I just realized Sultan somehow made it into my list, and I have that in the BILLionaire custom already. So that one is gone lol

1 Like

So I’ll keep Leader of Men. SubModel Alpha is in still…but @Lion has a point there, it can go if needed.
I’m at 19 modules even with it.

I’ll use Regen for the core, for now, to put it at 20.

1 Like

Loving the Bill puns!

2 Likes

Excellent. You got it all in then without having to choose :ok_hand:

1 Like

I don’t know.

What I would say is that Dragon Reborn seems to be enough for a number of things. I’d encourage you to consider running along side your InvinciBILL Custom.

DR seems to have a booster effect on subliminals, which I think is by removing inner garbage so the modules can work their magic.

1 Like

I don’t have DR and won’t have $$$ for more subs for a while. I figure on that, I’ll wait until it’s in the Q store to decide. Unless I come into more $$$ before then.

I don’t mean to invalidate your suggestion, @RVconsultant. Not at all. I just know that if I had the $$$ for DR, I’d probably listen to it. And I have more than enough subs in my library already to make massive changes. It’s a matter of me just putting in the listening time and the action taking.

I may get DR at some point to amp up my results for sure. But for now, if I got it, it’d just be Shiny Object Syndrome.

1 Like

I’m looking forwards to it being in the Q store, as well. However, I also might just run the version from the regular store. It seems very effective.

2 Likes

Bumping this up because this would likely be kickass in QTKS.

Q: The Kickass Sub! lawl.

1 Like

How is alpha of alpha for those who ran it, if I want to add masculinity with Stark what module would be best?

About GLM check with support whether a module is not core as well.
I asked about Rebirth which has core and non core module and they told me the non core module is also core.

2 Likes

I’m not worried about that. I am strong mwahahaha

I might even remove The Forge. Not sure I’m all about manifesting tougher and tougher challenges. That one’s up for debate now.