Inner transformation - there is nothing you can do about it

I just came across this quote and it hit me, felt so profound and deep. It moves me to share this waith you and I am curious to know how it hits you.

For myself all the parts I dislike are parts I can not let go within myself.

2 Likes

If only he knew about our alchemical transmutations. :smile:

4 Likes

That’s really just a belief framed within his own experience. It’s not wrong but it’s not the absolute truth. It’s one way to view change, but by no means is the only route.

Careful with Tolle. He’s taken a lot of spiritual principles and condensed them like fast food. They can feel good, but they lack substance.

5 Likes

My point of view is that you actually can transform yourself too!! Anyway he’s an ascended guy! Maybe he knows what he’s talking about.

1 Like

Yeah, you know the most terrifying thing is that there is no control. Perhaps this is what is needed to achieve balance. Some parts we control others we surrender into what terrifies us. Somethings don’t happend the way we expect them too and holding on to what or how it needs to happen closes us of.

Never heard of this before, how does it work?

This somehow reminds me of the saying “you can lead a horse to water, but you can’t make him drink”. The self would be the horse, and drinking, the transformation. You can facilitate the transformation, putting everything in place for it to happen, but you can’t force inner transformation or make anyone transform until they are ready.

1 Like

Use a Subliminal Club subliminal program, take action as see the transformation happens.

My opinion obviously but Eckhart Tolle has zero concept of reality

1 Like

I think the same @James

1 Like