Initial Results: Limit Destroyer ZP, Emperor ZP and Building Custom Today

Sorry, just saw how misleading my reply was. I have been following the listening instructions.
Emp + LD
Rest
Custom
Rest
Has been my pattern throughout.

2 Likes

When I started, I didn’t think that the subs would affect me so much, so I built my whole stack around romance, money, and social life. I wasn’t thinking about school because at the time, I had school locked down.

Happened to me as well. When i was 17(few days/months away from being 18) found subclub, started using Emperor QV2, i kind of overexposed etc etc, it really affected my lifestyle and mindset, i was fearless and IDAF attitude. This attitude wasnt not ideal . And it actually hampered my study bevause as it was meant to. I never thought it would affect me so much, . I used the emotions of fear and tension to push me to do my studies,but Emperor qv2 slayed all of it. It provided freedom but i wasnt free. So choose ur subs accordong to ur situations. Now i am on EB and RoM and its totally aligned with my situation. Now if i again get distracted by the attractive description of khan and start using it, yk my lyf will be fucked again. So i know now, tools are there and we need to be careful with it . Otherwise you experienced it itself.

Anyway how are you doing now ?

1 Like

I’m doing good man. I also had a run in with Khan that really fucked my life up. Like you said, pick subs that fit your situation. It’s so tempting to look at the subs and forget what you REALLY WANT.

I’m doing better than I’ve ever done, man. I’m now on Wanted, Daredevil, and Emperor for the long haul and they are really working for me and pushing my life in the direction I want to move in. Every day I get a little bit better with people, I get a little bit better with girls, I get a little bit less fearful. Day by day, I move closer to my goals.

I’ve also started seeing a therapist, which has been helping me break through the recon. Sometimes, recon brings up my shadow side, and my therapist is helping me face the shadow with less fear.

2 Likes

Great. Lots of power to you.
But what happened to your graduation exam :thinking:. Ik its late for me to ask. But just wanna know as u were a good student.

1 Like

Yeah, ended up graduating with a 4.0 GPA on Stark and Wanted. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank goddddd. I somehow got the impression that u barely passed when you stated how its been hard for you to focus on and living with a IDAF attitude.

As a student i felt the anxiety. Congratulations for ur result!!

Haha, yeah, well one thing that Emperor has shown me in the almost year I’ve been on it, is that I have a tendency to be over dramatic and exaggerat how bad my situation is. Thinking back to the time, it was a situation where I COULD have failed IF I didn’t change something.

Nowadays, Emperors IDGAF manifests in wastes of my time. It’s like if there is no value in it for me in the long run, I have little interest in it.

1 Like

Thats brilliant for you to recognize ur fault in the meantime unlike me,who suffered in the past. So thats a relief to know… !!!

1 Like

Well man, as Alan Watts said, “when you get the message; hang up the phone.”

Hope your current stack is treating you well.

1 Like

Yep, i am doing better :grin::+1:
I remind myself, making mistake once is forgivable ! Just dont wanna make another same mistake :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I didn’t get the message, and I didn’t hang up the phone. Very interesting data…