IndrasNet's Journal (A Stark Black Reality, Quantum Limitless, Ascension Chamber)

02/19/2024
Stack:
A Stark Black Reality
Quantum Limitless
Ascension Chamber

Screenshot of listening schedule below.

I just started a new journal and only ran the past new stack for one cycle. It may seem like I am sub hopping but I feel this is the smartest move.

My first thought is I have run Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer for 6 cycles so removing it seems appropriate, as well as most the new titles and the ones specifically included in my stack have “limit destroying” scripting focused on the goals of the title. I feel I got a lot of results from the broader/general limit destroying script from Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer. I am ready to close that chapter for now, maybe I will try running it again once it’s been updated.

My second move is removing EOG though I only got 3 cycles of each St1 and St2. This was driven by a few different reasons. First, I want to wait till this title scripting has been updated before running it all the way through. Second, I feel there is a fair amount of New Subliminal Experience updated wealth scripting in A Stark Black Reality. Lastly, by removing this title I am getting my stack down to 2 titles which will allow me to have more exposure to those titles and allocate more energy. I will be coming back to this title once it has been updated with the upgraded New Subliminal Experience scripting.

I have added Quantum Limitless to my stack. I have felt Dragon Reborn: Limit Destroyer was extremely effective at boosting result of other titles. I would recommend almost anyone starting out running this title for three to six cycles. You will see your life in different areas improve in so many different ways. It just removes any barrier blocking you from goals, but goals you may have not even thought of or were focusing on. This is also why I am adding Quantum Limitless, I have read a few other forum members experiences, explaining how it dramatically boosts performance of other titles. If you think about it, these two titles are booking your cognitive and subconscious capacity to adapt and execute other titles. All subliminal performance and human growth are driven from your brain’s capacity to process the scripting and grow, both these titles boost your brains capabilities of execute exactly that.

1 Like

After running a full cycle of A Black Stark Reality at 7-minute loops, during this cycle I went from having intense recon down to almost none. I have tested the last two listening days during this new cycle running it for 15 minutes and have had minimum recon.

1 Like

You posted in the wrong section bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @Geoff just switched the area. Appreciate the heads up.

Been a while since my last journal entry, but so much has happened. This is going to be a long one. I am almost three cycles through my current stack, and on May 13, I will be switching to QL St 2.

It’s amazing to see how some underlying block was stopping me from overcoming the tasks I needed to do with my business. I don’t know if fear melted away or a limiting belief; I can’t say if this was ASBR or QL. Maybe it was me finally feeling mentally capable enough from the QL or the resilience from ASBR. All I know now is that I am burning through tasks to get my company off the ground with nothing getting in my way.

I also want to note that I have been noticing insane results from just St 1 of Quantum Limitiless. My recall, which used to be awful, has become incredible. I am able to pull facts, names, and dates out of no year; that is something I never used to be able to do. I also feel my reaction time during racket sports has improved. The speed of games feels almost in slow motion, and I am thinking ahead almost as if it’s chess.

Exciting news! I have landed a new job that has more than doubled my salary. This I will account purely to ASBR. I connected effortlessly with my interviewers during the interviews, and they seemed to see my value instantly. Now that I am in this new job, I see QL shine. Being asked to read through so much material, learn the product suite, and dive into Google Ads/Analytics. Typically, this workload would overwhelm me, and my mind would go to wanting to quit. My mind doesn’t go there for a second; it’s almost like, “Bring it on.” There is nothing I can’t learn or achieve. There hasn’t been anything in my life I haven’t been able to learn, but this default train of thought is new and so empowering/energizing.

A fun scenario I had recently that I feel was ASBR. I was walking on the sidewalk when a mom and daughter exited their house to get into their car. The mom instantly locked onto me, and she almost walked into the door when she got into her car. She was staring too hard at me. It was comical. The way she was smiling with her jaw dropped. I said to her, “Hi, good morning,” and she responded as if she was in bliss and couldn’t find words. I have never once experienced something like this.

2 Likes