Improve Your Eyesight

@SaintSovereign I have a question about Improve Your Eyesight and repairing your vision cortex subliminal is there any chance this kind of module will be released in some point in a Q store or basic subliminal program?

5 Likes

Not sure what your condition is, but I’ve found saffron to be a good natural supplement for eyesight. Just try taking 2-3 strands each day for a couple of weeks and observe. It won’t help with the prescription number though.

3 Likes

@friday – the master of eyesight at your disposal, book in a quick appointment and you’ll be reading the small letters again in no time!

@friday yeah would appreciate some help!

I have this strange issue with my eye sight. Doctors have not found anything. With my glasses I should have 100-percent vision. But I have difficulty reading a licence plate doing my driving licence exam.

Anything that is far is difficult to read. Granted I have been sitting alot of time behind screens and am not used to looking far ahead anymore. Maybe this is why it is so problematic

1 Like

Agreed, my eyesight is getting so bad because I’m constantly looking at my phone so I could do with something like this.

Maybe I can guide DR to heal my eye sight? Hmmm…that’s an interesting thought.

1 Like