I'm sleeping too much

guys, since i started listening to QL ST4 i started sleeping a lot. i wake up at 10 am. I usually wake up at 7am. is it normal?

1 Like

I would say it’s the heavy processing of all the sub that is going through. But three hours difference is big, I would maybe try to lower your exposition :sweat_smile: or maybe your brain only need that amount of sleep and you didn’t knew it :thinking:

1 Like

What’s the amount of exposure to that sub? How many hours a day?

1 Like

only one hour of QL ST4

You didn’t run any of the previous stages?

You will get used to that amount of processing soon and your sleep time will return to normal.

1 Like

It’s normal. Am running the first stage of Dragon Reborn and I need around 8 hours of shut-eye a day (including naps). And I still feel I can sleep more

Quantum Limitless is a mind based subliminal and it won’t be surprising that a heavy all-in-one stage like QL ST4 will require loads of time for your subconscious mind AND concious mind to process (especially since brain changes are physically happening with QL). And hence the need for loads of sleep

2 Likes

all of them. i think 2 or 3 months on ST3

yeah i agree with you

1 Like

I can relate.

But I’m starting to realize when I slept less and got up earlier…

Idk man, with the creativity happiness and productivity I have now, and how time goes slower etc, it is probably better like this. If I can get this and get up earlier too would be cool though.

1 Like

so are you using ST4? how is the sensation? you know the ability to really focus, to love the thign i’m studying and the time that goes slower, because for the moment i can’t imagine how it is. i know it will take time, but i wanna really improve my study abilities.

And you didn’t have that problem running those stages, right?

it’s good

St1 2 3 are nowhere near as huge as st4, st4 really gives it to ya.

Ya st4 is a gem but for me when I put it in my custom it really shined before that it was just overwhelming now it’s beautiful :smiley:
But I was running it stacked always with other heavy shit.

So you will get what you’re after and more but it may not be so easy esp if you stack with other programs esp heavy ones… like I did. It felt like being pulled in different directions way too much. But with custom it is very smooth.

The 9 hour sleep thing is there though ;). But I’m also gong through heavy healing and growth - and it is winter - and I am stacking DR ST1. :smiley:

1 Like

nope but i think it is because ST4 is really dense.

well in this moment i’m listening to emperor, ps iron throne and ql
do you think it is too much? im seeing some signs that it is working, for example i remember my dreams, i had a period where i couldn’t remember them.

1 Like

I think its too much …
Emperor alone is so dense

it was at the beginning, now after 4 months i feel that i’m changing and it is less heavy

1 Like

Same with my QL custom lol

1 Like

Hard to say

I didn’t run PS Iron Throne much - but I have a feeling it might not go well with Emperor because at some point Emperor is probably all like “go kill It build your empire” when PSIT is saying “Go seduce and fuck girls”. Just my guess though, it may or may not be true. It’ based on my intuition but I have never ran the combo you’re running and also I’m not you. So best to look at yourself and gauge your reactions. With time you’ll find the best stack for you.

But Yah remember Emperor has seduction scripting in it too so maybe you dont need PS IT :smiley:

1 Like

ok thanks for your advices :slight_smile:

1 Like