ive been trying to get a reset password email to my account for nearly 2 months now. i would like to login to my account so i can purchase a custom.
can this be looked into please? i would appreciate it
ive been trying to get a reset password email to my account for nearly 2 months now. i would like to login to my account so i can purchase a custom.
can this be looked into please? i would appreciate it
DM me the email address on your account. I’ll look into it.
Please check your PMs. This has been resolved. Thanks.
Hey bumping the thread because I’m having the same issue; I’m trying to access my old ticket logins to figure out which of my old customs is which and it’s not letting me login or reset my password
My account to download official store titles on the main website works just fine
Only the support side is giving me trouble….thanks in advance for any help
Did you get this resolved?
I did not. I mean I found my custom which is why I wanted to log on…but I still dont get the change password email so i cant log into the support channel.
We’re looking into this.
Engineering is working on finding another email solution, since some are not getting these emails.
Could you please PM me the email address linked to your support account? Engineering is reporting that multiple test emails for support are going through. I tested it myself as well.
The password change didn’t work for me
Did you get this resolved?