I'm impressed by energetics of this forum and members as compared to other subliminal producers

Guys, I would like to thank @Fire and @SaintSovereign and all forum members for creating this marvelous positive community and morphic field!

Excellent products, excellent people… I wish you Merry Christmas, Great New Year and everything good for you and people close to you! Wish you health, endurance, vitality, dexterity, luck and other RPG related statuses to be MAXED OUT in New Year 2021 :smiley:

Wish you all the best! :slight_smile:

20 Likes

May you fight all your big bad bosses and defeat them haha! Happy New Year 2021 to you and all

6 Likes

Thank YOU (and everyone here) for being an integral part of this journey. I’ve been meaning to write a post about how this running this business and this forum has shaped me as a person. Because of my experiences here, I feel much more well equipped to deal with the world, and I mean that in a good way. Happy Holidays to everyone, and we look forward to 2021 with the best customers a company can have.

29 Likes

You didnt make use happy only u made our partners happy as well :wink:

8 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. I used another sub producer for some years and the forum had a very bad vibe.

The community here is awesome (and it doesn’t hurt that the subs are much more powerful as well :slight_smile: )

10 Likes

Love all of you guys, I’ve recieved lot of help and meaningful comments from people here. Lots of ideas to explore and overall I really think this community is helping other grow!!

Thank you so much and hapy holidays!

11 Likes

I feel obligated to say something sarcastic but I’ve got nothing.
@Fire @SaintSovereign @DarkPhilosopher Thank you for SubClub and for this community
I sincerely hope that 2021 is a great year for everyone here and you all continue your journey to become the person you want to be or uncover and release your true self into the world

9 Likes

I echo what everyone else has been saying and have felt welcome since Day 1. I always get valuable information from reading the forum. I’ve also gotten help in making sub choices, putting my customs together, and discussing results. When I PM the admins for support, I get quick and thoughtful responses.

Again, this is a very safe and welcoming environment. Always very positive and encouraging with no ego.

Much love and Happy Holidays to all!!!

8 Likes

I actually have to say that I was scared about posting on this forum, being ridiculed and all that stuff when I first joined hence why it took me so long to come out and start posting - now I don’t stop.

I’m super grateful for this community of people and they’ve really helped during one of the worst years.

7 Likes

We tolerate and accept @DarkPhilosopher & @TheBoxingScientist
That should be a clear sign that we accept everyone

2 Likes

We are all children of the world…:wink:

James from America I like your sense of humour :rofl:

1 Like

@Brandon Keep in mind this is a not so recent pic of @TheBoxingScientist

1482318327-blackadder-1

9 Likes

Too funny :slight_smile:

When i come to america lets grab drinks.

3 Likes

For sure!!!

2 Likes

And I want a pair of +10 gantlets made out of unicorn leather and platinum dragon scales.

1 Like

There’s probably a good online fetish shop that could help

2 Likes

:rofl: I think this is the second time I’ve done a ROFL!

That was good @James !

1 Like

TBH, B… I think people treat you just as well as they treat anyone else. I know part of that is that it’s 2020. The other part is that @SaintSovereign and @Fire have made it clear that people are to be respectful and cordial.

Plus there is how you treat others… which is really well!

2 Likes

Do you know what it is? I think it’s a massive belief thing.
As a (previously insecure) gay guy coming onto a forum where people are talking about using subliminals to improve their chances with women and having sex with women I was terrified of being in that area due to my problems with those types of guys before. Especially when neither of those are my focus, at least one isn’t :eyes:.

But you guys have been nothing but accepting and loving and I’m super appreciative. In a world where I’ve felt out of place due my sexuality, you guys have made this feel like home and I love checking in every day.

3 Likes

We’re glad you decided to give us a try. Self-improvement is for everyone, and we genuinely mean that.

6 Likes