If you run an ultima for multiple days as a booster,does it become a major?

To me, that just sounds like you’re running two major programs. Doesn’t mean they can’t still boost each other.

What makes them major is how much mental bandwidth they’re taking up and also how long-lasting the effects will be.

1 Like

I guess this is true in a way. Don’t worry too much about what title is major but look at the benefits of the overall stack

1 Like

That’s my thought anyway. Before Ultimas existed, and even now, people would stack Major Programs all the time. Emperor + Quantum Limitless. Khan + Power Can Corrupt. And so on.

Nowadays, people are doing the same thing with Dragon Reborn and other Major Programs. They have synergistic effects, but you also need to make sure you don’t overload yourself.

The Ultimas seem similar but they have 2 gears. In low gear, you play the Ultima less and its main purpose is to facilitate temporary state changes. In high gear, you play the Ultima more and it contributes to long-term stage changes just like any Major Program (plus it still gives you short-term state changes).

I don’t know if I’m missing the actually intended point here. If so, sorry. It’s been known to happen.

5 Likes

I heared saint said ultimas “hit deeper”, does it mean they cause long term improvements quicker then major subs? ie 2 loops of BLU over a month cause more long term improvements then 3 monthes of 2 loops of limitlessQ?

if so, there is a huge advantages of using ultimas, imo

Yes. Guys, this is very clear in the instructions, lol. This is what I meant by not trying to cheat the recommendations or play lawyer games with them. If you’re using an Ultima for more than a few loops per day, it’s a major.

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification, @SaintSovereign. Now I will make my stack more Paragon Complete Ultima focused

1 Like