I wish SubClub was an MLM

Honestly I tell so many people about SubClub and want everyone to try them out when I work with them. If SubClub was an MLM, I would push these subs HARD! lol. Just a random thought for the day. Keep on rockin’ everybody.

2 Likes

Network Marketing for Subliminal Club would be insanely attractive.

2 Likes

I mean there is affiliate marketing available.

Not exactly MLM but you get a commission for referring SC.

2 Likes

Haha, I thought the same thing. Imagine bringing all your friends and family to super high-energy SubClub “opportunity meetings.” :joy:

I feel like going the affiliate marketing route is a much better choice. I’ve been in an MLM and it’s like being in a cult. To this day the guy who recruited me will reach out to me to ask why I left. I tell him because writing a book, publishing it, and then marketing it was easier than being in a network marketing company.

4 Likes

Which MLM company did you get into?

I have tried a bunch of different ones lol. Never really made a killing with them but met a lot of awesome people…

1 Like

I’m not sure what the rules are so I don’t want to say the exact name. I was in a personal finance MLM that involved setting up appointments with people, giving them a financial plan (basically it was the Dave Ramsey money management system), then selling them financial products like term life insurance and retirement accounts based on what they can afford in their financial plan.

You’re right about meeting people, they are a great way to form a community. The certifications paid for by the company were great also, they paid for the insurance license and all Stock certifications. But after a while, I noticed how almost no one in the office was making money, but the same people were always there at every opportunity meeting and training class. They would always say I’m so close to doing something, but a majority never took any action, they were just attracted to the dream of making a lot of money.

I don’t regret the experience, I just don’t feel like they are worth the time and energy they take to make a significant amount of money. If someone is lacking a business idea, and willing to put in a tremendous amount of work, then it might be worth it.

how do I get the affiliate credit?

writing, publishing, and marketing a book sounds like one of the hardest things to do ever. Wow.

I did DM Fire, but I think these days a support ticket is likely the right approach.

There you will receive further instructions.

It isn’t. Amazon KDP you can publish easily.

Writing, publishing, and marketing a book THAT SELLS on the other hand, well :wink:
Still, it’s a skill like any other and can be learned.

1 Like

@Billions, @AlexanderGraves is right. I was able to do it by reading a couple books, taking a couple courses, and doing the work.

I’m actually planning on writing a second one. That’s why I’ve been off the forums the last few days. Ideas are flowing in and I’m taking full advantage of what I’m getting. :wink:

1 Like