I want to learn Spanish

Primarily for my job. We have a TON of potential clients who can only speak Spanish, and literally only one guy at the office who can speak Spanish. And even then, he can’t even take most of these for various reasons. That is a crazy amount of opportunity. I took Italian in high school and understand some of the basics of the structure of these languages but never really applied anything.

I know BLU and QL would help. I definitely won’t run QL anytime soon and BLU would be dope so prob will hit that. But how about a language learning sub? It could be a general language learning sub, but I think it’d be cool if there was a specific sub associated with popular languages. i.e. Spanish, German, Italian, etc etc.

@Fire @SaintSovereign ?

5 Likes

Woud be an instant buy for me as well

2 Likes

I’d suggest buying the Michel Thomas Method recording set for Basic Spanish. Use that in conjunction with Limitless or Quantum Limitless.

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the app Duolingo as well, and I’ll second pairing with Limitless, BLU, and QL.

2 Likes

Thanks for the suggestions @Palpatine @BLACKICE will check these out

I’m holding off on QL as I’m already maxing out my major programs right now, but BLU will definitely be used for this endeavor until Conquistador Q comes out

1 Like

BLU works wonder with Duolingo like I’m using it to learn Spanish too for an upcoming vacation (when we find the corona vaccine) and it works very well.

Hey @anon52452268 ,

I recommend glossika.com and speechling.com. In speechling a native speaker correct your pronunciation. Both of them are great to acquiring fluency and not just vocabulary. Check them!!

BLU + Limitless (Not QL, regular Limitless)

7 Likes

A small question: what Sub is meant with BLU or is it a q module? I’m also interested in a Sub that helps me with learning a new language (italian). I currently run Emperor, Love Bomb for Humanity and DR:Phoenix but are willing to swap one of this out for a Sub that helps me in learning Italian. Should I choose limitless?

1 Like

Beyond Limitless. The U used to mean Ultima.
A lot of us still put the U out of habit.

2 Likes

Thanks @Palpatine, honestly, I have a hard time with all the acronyms with all the different subs.

1 Like

Why those two over QL?