I solemnly swear i will not buy another Subclub Program

I solemnly swear i will not buy another Subclub Program until atleast April
I solemnly swear i will not buy another Subclub Program until atleast finishing 30 days Khan ST4
I solemnly swear i will not keep on switching my Stack of Khan & Am
I solemnly Swear I will only complain of no results, if there is no results after 6 months from now
I solemnly swear this may be reconciliatiion

6 Likes

I have not purchased any programs since April and am listening to what I already have.

It is really easy to flit to the next hot thing.

4 Likes

Share your secret:pray::pray:

2 Likes

Khan is a huge program that includes the functionality of AM. I’d just play the first three stages for two months each by themselves and then play stage 4 for three months by itself and then see where you’ve gotten.

5 Likes

I am on a month of Spartan and two weeks of Primal at this point. Before that I ran UA for a bit more than a month by itself and prior to that ran Regeneration by itself for three months.

4 Likes

Personally try a sub that fits your objective and live your life independently of the sub. Eventually you will see how much you changed in a couple of months…!

When we run subliminals we tend to forget how much changing is a slow process. I have so much more control over my thoughs right now that before starting subs… In like 9 months, my confidence improve dramatically, my carefreeness improved like crazy, social intelligence is so much higher than before! And more!

9 months is long…! But I have made way more progress in the last 9 months than in the past 4 years! You can go and try to change as fast as you can without sub… I’ll watch…

What did you do before doing subs? Just keep doing that + a couple of change to turn your life towards what you want!

8 Likes

What has changed for you by running regeneration for three months?

You need to breakdown what you really want. Then run the same stack for 6+ months. Khan is a huge sub and it needs time. I dont believe 4 months are enough to see the complete results of the sub. Some partial sure

2 Likes

Yep, definitly need way more time!

1 Like

I’d go even further and say 12 months on Khan ST4 will completely change your life. That’s my plan.

2 Likes

The more you use one sub the deeper and more profound the changes will be. Consistency is the key

2 Likes

What sub do you think contributed most to your increase in social awareness?

1 Like

Khan, and primal seduction before that. I was running primal seduction and was paying more attention to social cues.

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more.

1 Like