I’m a goat baaaa (Muay Thai Mastery/spartan)

@alphamale, I see you typing and if you post again on this man’s journal, I’m banning you. If you want to complain, do it on your own journal.

2 Likes

I’m seeing more and more results related to shifting, my foot literally has changed, I know my feet dearly since I am barefoot a lot and my sport requires bare foot and my pinky toe has become slanted inwards towards the other toes, very deeply

My foot also appears skinnier and longer, there’s the godlike footwork proof… I knew legacy shifts you to increase your skills, my obliques are also peaking, becoming more brick like, and my core is like a steel wall.

What I’ve noticed is subconscious flow is working hard wonders for me, it’s making me realize that analysis IS paralysis, what’s wrong with believing in things that seem to others impossible? Without stressing? I believe and I love it, and I live it, and I live as if I have it, tastes so good!!!

Also I’m getting a new tier of results with wanted bloom and what I believe to be legacy making me good looking.

There was literally a girl chasing me down when I ignored her saying over and over “got a light? Sir? Lighter ? Sir?” And when I ignored her as I was on the top of the block I hear her singing opera and I look back and she’s staring at me

What’s funny? In the last two weeks this isn’t the first time a girl burst into opera near me, and also in the Same area

Lmao! I’ve become disarming with my good looks

On top of all this; there’s no longer this nervousness with fighting, I’ve Been on spartan for a while now and i already feel “warrior born”. I feel like fighting is just me doing my job… the job I love

4 Likes

Just finished my weekly loop. After a week is my last week followed by a two week washout.

2 Likes

Okay so today at training I decided to not do the two group classes before the hour of sparring, I wanted to do this thing I began yesterday; for an hour, between the group class and the sparring hour. I just spent an hour jabbing the bag

Jesus

Today I came back and spent 2 hours doing jabs and crosses like yesterday

Very little of anything else, some kicks here and there and knees and spin kicks hit mainly jab and cross

In two hours I’m literally felt like I hacked my technique and I was throwing these crispy ass quick whip jabs that sound like shotguns, I’ve been emulating Tyson with my boxing, I’ve watched him so much that i just “became him”.

My boxing moving forward like nobody’s business, my kicks gaining more and more power and control and balance every day.

I focused mainly when throwing punches to twist my hand out, twisting my knuckles to gain power, my hand was always open when near my face and clenches before impact.

I tweaked here and there, I began to throw my focus into my knuckle, essentially using my mind’s eye to make me “move my fist away from me as quick as possible” I caught every single shoulder pump, telegraphing, and unnecessary movement that isn’t

Point A

To point B

In the end of the two hours my jab and crosses (with that crispy foot pivot for power, driving those knuckles away from me violently and into my target, clenching my fist really properly on impact, and giving it that trap flex upon impact

If I keep improving like this I believe I’ll show the world something they’ve never ever seen in the ring.

4 Likes

Hey bro just wanted to say that your journal and your passion for Muay Thai inspired me.

I took my first Muay Thai class today and it was awesome.

I dont know wether it was Emperor pushing me to do stuff that makes me more Alpha or your journal, but its probably a mix of both

5 Likes

what if something already doesn’t exist within us, will the title be mute? Or does this access some kind of infinite potential within that everyone has.

edit: in full disclosure this is a doubt/insecurity I struggle with at times. If felt more like something was added I didn’t have on previous versions and on ZP its much more organic, but when I hit stalls I can question this.

4 Likes

End of night journal to release my thoughts and sleep fruitfully

Today was the biggest bloom ever, another perfect day, internal Dialogue wise, where all my thoughts were reframed and scripted like I’d like them, I was also very excited and euphoric today and was all smiles during training. I spent another day focusing on basic technique and it’s becoming absolutely superb

I wish I can tell you guys more but it’s just wordlessly just such a good day and I feel a clear shift forward in my mindset, belief in myself, enjoyment of the journey, and understanding.

I’ve also realized a very ruthless nature being unearthed that has zero tolerance to bullshit, time wasting, etc, and is very unapologetically excited, driven, and brave to opportunity on the other hand!

I’ve cut off a lot people formerly holding me down and I haven’t felt more secure in myself

Girls at training are literally being caught by me left and right staring

Like 50% of them at any point I decide to look up from my intense focus, I’ll for sure catch staring at me. Pretty good and I love it, some are starting to know my true power and they’re submitting to me, which is always amazing because I am a gentle person in love and submission from the female makes it oh so much sweeter and ensures that she’s grateful…

3 Likes

Legacy updates

The shifting is super intense and just keeps getting stronger

The soreness isn’t as bad as the scaffolding phase in the first two weeks, but I can tell that it’s running smoother than before due to my modules and boosters having two weeks to integrate into my soul, I’m shifting like nobody’s business and my technique and power continues to skyrocket. My shots are so crisp and perfect and divinely calibrated. And they sound like shotguns when I hit the bag. Everything is better

Every day and in every way better and better

3 Likes

I’m having a blast and this custom keeps gaining momentum and beauty and speed

I am aware now how naturalizer works, because my results are growing steadily upon close inspection however, by default I would have sensed that results slowed, this is far from truth, I can tell it’s growing on me greatly and

I’ve actually ascended highly; I have polished my mentality so much that I have killed all doubt from my mind and replaced it with faith and drive

I associate more with great people than I do with the regular every day being. I look at power with a smile and not with fear, with heroism!

My faith grows every day to a degree that I’m planning decades ahead, I love the person I am, I love everything I’ve been blessed with, and I love my mind.

3 Likes

This is the best custom ever!!

Spent another day mastering my straight punches and kicks, 3 hours in total, I did it until my shoulder couldn’t even lift, taking my time to tweak

During sparring I did this very gentle spin kick it felt literally like I could bet money it wouldn’t hurt the guy

He dropped hahahahaha I was shocked

All in all. Still a demon and still very much destructive and masterful

I can’t get over how good I’ve become lately; and also my body really hurts, the scaffolding phase will take a cycle or two I can tell, there’s deep changes happening and I allow it dearly

If anything

The changes will happen absolutely superbly because I’m here drilling masterful technique while my body morphs!

4 Likes

Cute little result

I’ve mastered my sparring temperament

With balance, I know how to spar gently and still test my eyes and skills; and I am amazing enough to beat down anyone who gets a bit too mad that I landed a slick combo that was done with good intent.

2 Likes

Huge bloom right now, feeling euphoric.

Even though there’s deep pain in my body due to the

“Physical overhaul”

Construction in process

Where a tiny little hut will be renovated into the pyramids of Giza.

Absolutely

It’ll be fun as hell too; I already feel world class so I’m excited to see how high high really is

The most thing I like about my style is that it’s absolutely genuine, i flow and I feel and I’ve had enough experience on the ring and in training to have a bit of a “nerdy obsession” with things.

But guys it’s been 7 months I’m on Muay Thai mastery with training, what formerly felt like unattainable technique, footwork, skill, confidence, toughness, adaptability, focus, drive, mind, heart

I now have in spades I thought might be attainable in one lifetime

So I’m actually in love with sparring I want it!!! Gimme more!!! Jesus

Fighting is so fun, wow! Even getting hit isn’t that bad like…. I’ll just try to hit him back!!! So what? And defense is fun!

3 Likes

One thing I love is that I used to associate with normies, and now I do not!

These days all I associate with is great people, because; I’m not part of the majority, I have a clear purpose. I have less time for bullshit and more time to do things for my country, the world, the youth, young men, young women, this world deserves the best and this is a calling I will take

2 Likes

dude… I was legit listening to this song

Screenshot 2023-05-12 at 2.08.30 AM

1 Like

Also im getting back into Muay Thai haha I never thought id run it, one quick question

how the hell do u condition your shins?

bro I remember my shins hurting like crazy when I was doing it

2 Likes

Hehe it happens! What I do is I just kick the bag, and I allow my shins to slowly develop as per my power and technique

But if your shins hurt way toooo much then you need to follow through with your hips harder with the kicks

It’s funny you say that since my shin is swollen rn jajajaja my whole body is in this reformation mode and even at 60% power and perfect technique (full body rotation, as perfect as it get) I still can break someone else

Bro you’re going to love Muay Thai mastery; a smart man like you with a good attitude can do wonders

3 Likes

Like I know lmaooo

my professor in my first year of university was actually a Muay Thai trainer, and he used to have me hold up the guard as he kicks…

bro my hands legit were hurting from the sheer force

wouldn’t that hurt more?

3 Likes

yeah I was thinking of just doing it once a week tbh cause once I do it my shins are gone bro :rofl:

1 Like

reason why I fell in love with Muay Thai is cause of the combos, dynamic fakes, use of elbows/knees in dangerous situations

its legit the best looking and most practical martial art imho

only martial art where you can be small and whoop ass… its mainly for self defence tbh, I don’t think I’d wanna compete in Muay Thai, maybe boxing but Muay Thai is another beast

1 Like

It seems like it would hurt more but for some reason, the chaining of your kicking side “together” makes it so that your shin is reinforced with the tibialis. Kicks thrown that way will never end up with a broken shin, whereas kicks thrown with no hip rotation, Willy nilly trying to hurt the person asap are the types that end up giving the thrower a broken shin upon block.

4 Likes