I have a challenge to boost results

I have a challenge for all members of the forum. Similar to the pushup challenge mentioned before I have a different challenge and I want to make it similar to the Ice Bucket challenge in where you nominated the other person to do the challenge.

In this case, you nominate someone in this thread to do the challenge.

The challenge is to taking massive action for when your using your sub no matter what and I will give someone examples of actions you can take right away that will boost your results and make the sub easier to run for you no matter who you are.

Running Khan => Going out and approach, it can be as simple as asking for the time or asking for directions. Start slow but be consistent in make the interactions more and more meaningful/directed in the way you want them. Start going out more if you can, this can include in the offline setting (Clubs, Bars, Events, Conferences, etc.) or the online dating setting (Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, etc.). If you have a wealth goal then take action to go further for it. Learn what needs to be learned, apply for the jobs or opportunity you wanna get.

Running Wanted/ Emperor Fitness => Plain and simple if your not working out or have a good diet, get off your lazy but and go workout and make your diet more healthy. You don’t even have to train 6 times a week but at a minimum 3 or do a sport you like but frequently. Focus on a goal for what you want to achieve is helpful as well. Want to lose weight? Do a calorie deficit also know as a cut. Want to gain muscle? Do a calories surplus also know as a lean bulk. Having a skincare routine and if your losing hair use something for hair regrowth like Rogaine or get a haircut, grown a beard to look more masculine. This is to tackle the physical part. For the Wanted part, same as Khan but it’s a easier since Wanted is makes you more attractive then Wanted so online dating in most cases will have a higher ROI for you then actually approaching but both should be done since in my opinion whatever happens approaching improves your social skills which even in the online dating context will be important.

Running HOM, Stark, Mogul, Ascension, EoG and any other wealth sub => Want to get a higher paying job or get promoted? Start applying for jobs, check the requirements so you can get the skills necessary and start preparing to be good at interviews. If you want to get promoted start helping your team and creating content/value in the team that shows that your someone that can count on. There’s nothing else in a team then person who’s not willing to help anyone and thinks there better then everyone. You can be the best person working but if you have a horrible attitude and don’t help anyone you’re chance of getting promoted is low. As for if you have a business, only you really have the answer to that but in general go the extra miles offer your customer quality over quantity. If need put more focus on marketing and improving your product.

Running Limitless, Quantum Limitless or any other intelligence sub: I’m sorry but this is the most simple and easiest thing to have a goal on. You just have to find a skill/cert/topic you want to learn and go take a course on it. It’s not rocket science it’s simply following the path of the course, taking the practice test and then the exam to get that cert/course,etc.

Anyway now that I’m done with this, I nominated @GoldenTiger @BLACKICE @Matalexander305 @bombayduck @Deadpool @Luther24 @SwagKing @SaintSpring @Brandon @honeymonster

13 Likes

Love this, count me in :sunglasses:

I was reading something on marketing today for my business. Also signed up for some business coaching.

1 Like

Amazing. I’m in.

1 Like

Hey this is a cool challenge. I wonder what would be done for Daredevil and PCC!

Since I’m running Ascended Mogul and waiting for deliverance of my custom which is focused on demolishing procrastination and enhancing productivity to maximum, I gotta learn iOS development, because I’m a CTO of a fintech startup and further we are planning to launch a mobile version of our service. When the custom arrive, I’ll make a journal about my progress towards gaining a startup success with AM and the custom.

1 Like

That’s a great challenge. Right now I am doing the hard stuff in life, so the latter part has the greatest chance of being more smooth. Not that there are guarantees, but it’s just preparation and setting up for a grand life. Finally, mastering delayed gratification and budgeting and finance.

Getting relationships are one thing. Sustaining relationships are another. Having and sustaining a quality relationship is another league. Having a great, lasting relationship is priceless, and my ultimate goal is stepping into building something priceless.

Which is… security. Wealth.

Conferences, career development, entrepreneurship.

Targets: Finishing degree next year and getting into good MBA program, secure better positions. @Vesper

@Vesper this is a great post as i have noticed alot of members not taking action. I see typical journals that start like this

“I listened to two loops of emperor and i felt so grounded. I walked down the road like an alpha man everyone was staring at me”.

“Girls stared at me i didnt give a f**k as i am alpha man i am the prize”

Dont see any action. Why because they think subs are life hacks they are not. They think that magically listening to subs money comes to them or they become millionares overnight.

Come on guys wake up smell the coffee listen to what @Vesper has to say stop wanking and put in the action.

2 Likes