I cut my experiment short on QLQ and want to go back to Emperor (Washout first?)

I refer to Emperor v3, this was around May’19. Q did not exist at that time. Then, around Nov’19 appeared Emp v4 which contains Quantum Limitless lite.

Somehow, I reacted faster and better to that version. I am part of the pre-history of SC!

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification, that answers me beautifully. Also, someone else mentioned that it’s QL Lite, so that explains it

Times the day you have to do important stuff with the days you experience less reconciliation :wink:

It’s almost impossible for me to be productive on those days tho :pleading_face:

Your thoughtfulness and caution are admirable. I’d say consider just going to 2 loops per week of Emperor and drop QLQ for now. Perhaps add QLQ st1 at one loop per week in a month or so.

1 Like

Thank you! As far as doing two loops would you consider me doing my usual Tuesday and Saturday or do you think I should try using it Saturday and Sunday back to back instead so I can have 5 days off every week?

I would encourage you to start by listening on Tuesday and Saturday.

Perfect thank you for all your help!

It might be the recon was caused by all the programs you had listened to before you changed your protocol cutting down on the loops massively. My advice is do a washout to deal with the recon completely and then restart your protocol (including QL). On top of that, QL St1 contains a healing scripting;

Quantum Re-Balance will free you from limiting beliefs and emotional trauma, remove and release any creative blocks you might have, as well as pave the way for the development of rapid and easy understanding.

That scripting might have caused your recon so you may consider going a totally different route and start your healing journey.

Edit:
So, first, do a washout to deal with the recon, restart your protocol (QL included) and see how it goes. If there was still some recon, consider general healing or redesign your Alchemical Path.

1 Like

So one loop triggers reconciliation?

I am wondering if it would be possible to do a 1.5 (approx) loop per week schedule. Like every 5 days you listen to a loop. It would still be a lower load than 2 loops per week but you could manage your exposure that way!

Try it. You might surprise yourself. This is also good preparation for the Q+ mindset.

Have you ran a similar schedule @RVconsultant :wink:

You mentionning Q+, haven’t heard that term in a very long time!

Yes. Qv2 seems to hang around more than a few days. ONE loop per program.

2 Likes

White Tiger is right @James @Vesper i endorse what he says.

John trust me on this one.

1 Like

Ok whatever

@Vesper are you from Russia ?.

I know the americans on this board are going to hate me for saying this but i love Moscow.

@GoldenTiger i do not see your logic in doing 1.5 loops. Listen to the full loop man.

Oh no, 1,5 loop not in the sense of stopping mid loop to get your 0.5, but 1.5 in term of average volume of listening time per week. It goes with the fact that if you listen to one loop every 5 days,in terms of average of hours listened by week, you will be over 1 loop.

Let’s say I listen to 1 loop every 5 days, then in a year I’ll have listened to 365/5=73 loops. Then, since there are 52 weeks per year you go 73/52=1,4. So, listening to 1 loop every 5 days would give you an average of 1,4 loops per week! (and this is explained for everybody on here who would read it)

1 Like

I am Russian :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the russians the women are amazing in russia not gross, overweight and masculine like in western europe and US.

The russians are are a warm friendly bunch who are straight too the point.

3 Likes