How to use the Ascension sub with this?

Hi I am new here to this forum! I don’t know if this appropriate but I need to know how to use this Ascension sub file with another subliminal [EDITED Per Campfire Policy]? Is this safe?

May wanna edit your post a bit. Remove the competitor name.

1 Like

Hello @chandlerj,

Please take a look at PLEASE READ: Official Campfire Policy.

As for mixing our subliminals with the subliminals of another company, please do not do so. We cannot guarantee any results in such case as we do not know what is in other subliminals.

2 Likes

Unfreakingbelievable!! I had a serious question and I’m being directed to the drama policy! What kind of forum is this? It was a simple question! Good grief people!

As explained in the Campfire Policy here:

As many other forums, we too have rules - clearly explained, elaborated rules. We are very relaxed about them (and only implemented them after consistent, repeated necessity - as any older member here can attest to that) as the vast majority of our forum members understand why they are needed and are incredible members of the forum.

This isn’t a place to discuss other subliminal companies, YouTube channels, creators, etc.

Why?

Because our technology and way of doing things is vastly different to the rest of the market.

Furthermore, we have put countless hours, incredible amount of effort and an extraordinary amount of funds (both personal and business) into Subliminal Club as a passion project. We skipped vacations, worked while sick, spent many nights sleepless, et cetera - all for our passion.

There is absolutely zero reason why we should be a marketing spot for other subliminal companies and creators, especially the ones (and sadly, we’ve had many, some copycats even stole the way we wrote down to the smallest grammatical errors in the copy that we made on purpose) who are happy to ride off of our hard work.

I’d say that is a completely reasonable ask of any member of the forum.

If our Campfire Policy is not something that you can abide by, we wish you the best of luck on your journey with other subliminal companies and creators.

If it is, then we’re happy to have you, to answer any questions you have and help you on your subliminal journey. I’d recommend giving a good read to the instruction manual you get upon your purchase of Ascension, as well as the support hub here - https://support.subliminalclub.com/ (and by creating a ticket here you can also ask any questions you might have).

All the best.

14 Likes

See a new post from @Fire.

Turns out to be housekeeping.

8 Likes

Do not mix products from other competitors.

First of all most of the vendors out there are scams or use simple affirmations like

“you are an alpha male”

“You dominate people around you”

“you are a millionare”

Such statements are commonly rejected by the subconsuis. They can lead to all kind of problems and mental disorders.

SC is one of the few genuine vendors who use patented algorithums to communicate with the subconcious.

Saint and Fire are kind people. Saint is very kind when i had problems with wanted he DM,d me and gave me guidance.

Mixing SC and competitor products will lead to mental.disorders dont do it.

1 Like