How To Structure An Effective All Ultima Stack?

Personal

Yes. 4 products and 4 loops every other day. Yeah all 4 ultimas can be listened to in a day at 1 loop. Only 1 loop for the solo ultima not 4 loops.

What ultimas are you listening to?

For 4 ultimas, here’s what I would do

Monday: A, B
Tuesday: Rest
Wednesday: C, D
Thursday: Rest
Friday: A, B
Saturday: Rest
Sunday: C, D
Monday: Rest

what would you do for 1 ultima and nothing else?

I would do this for 1 ultima. Just get rid of B,C,D

1 Like

i have several.

im trying to figure out how to best use them.

ill give examples.

first, r.i.c.h ultima

right now as i write this i just finished listening to r.i.c.h ultima.

i have actually only used it like 5-6 times in all the months i have had it and its always worked. i always use it whenever i have a financial emergency only. usually listen once or twice and in the past 2 emergencies i had it worked like magic and my brain came up with solution to the problem i was having. i currently have another financial amergency so why i just listened and will probably listen to 1 more loop later today.

secondly, beyond limitless ultima.

i bought this at same time as r.i.ch. to help with financial amergency but i was confused by what it was supposed to do so i ended up just using r.i.c.h and never used BLU. to this day i have never used it as im not sure how it can help and im scared it might cause problems so for money problems i prefer r.i.c.h solo. i should have just refunded BLU but 30 day period passed so too late now.

Sex mastery ultima and diamond ultima

• my problem scheduling these is im not sure how long the effect will last and i cannot schedule my sex life.

it says to listen 1-2 hours before sex but im single and my sex partners are spontaneous/casual sex scenarios not with a wife or girlfriend where i can schedule things.

for example, i will go clubbing this weekend and hopefully i will bring a girl home for sex but there is no guarantee. so when do i listen to sex mastery and diamond ultima in a situation like that?

Sex mastery you can listen anytime. For Diamond, I would try to listen before I go out. Or you could play Diamond while you have sex.

Main Disc Thread: DIAMOND Ultima

1 Like

where are you getting the info that sex mastery is appropriate to play anytime? the official recommendation is 1-2 hours before sex.

listening to diamond before going out does not work since i listen to libertine or primal ultima before going out since that is official recommendation for those products,.

and no definitely not an option to listen to diamond during sex.

some random girl from tinder or nightclub will for sure find that weird.

so no that definitely does not work for my situation.

seems diamond and sex mastery are best for guys who have girlfriend,wife,fuck buddy,etc…it seems for guys wjho can schedule the sex

Read the diamond sales page again.

Diamond is best effective when used an hour or two before sexual activity.

why are you telling me that?

yes i know diamond should be used 1-2 hours before sex.

why are you telling me something i already know?

You’re talking about playing Ultimas as Boosters. That basically means 1 loop only.

Ultimas are special. They are, in general, situational.

It makes sense to tie your use of them to situations.

What does this mean?

Use your Ultima booster the way you would use cologne (if you use cologne). Or the way you’d use clothing.

Cologne

You’re finally taking an attractive woman you’ve been talking to out to dinner. She’s commented to you in the past that she likes the way you smell with a particular cologne. You decide to put some on for the date.

When do you put it on?

You also have three other colognes. She’ll probably like them too.

How many will you put on before the date?

Clothes

You pride yourself on having the right uniform for the job.

Swimming? You have Olympic-grade Speedos.

Scuba diving? You’ve invested in PADI-grade scuba equipment.

Rock climbing? Your gear is impeccable.

Formal event? You’ve got a bespoke Savile Row tuxedo.

So, how many of these outfits should you wear at the same time? And how do you know when to wear each one?

Ultimas

If you’re using your Ultima as a booster, take the same approach as you would with the situations above.

If that’s too metaphorical, don’t freak out. Just let me know and I’ll put it in more literal terms.

2 Likes

Where are you getting this information about how sex mastery should be played 1-2 hours before sex?

I hadn’t read everything closely. Just saw this:

1. Just try it a couple of times. You’ll get a feel for how your mind responds to it. Different individuals have different response patterns.

2. The effects do linger and they do accumulate over time. Don’t worry that you’ll have to plan everything out to the precise minute.

This is true.

You can listen to Sex Mastery at any time. It’s contributing to your overall ability to ‘get into the flow’ and adapt to your partner. Sex Mastery seems to be more about skills and awareness. Diamond also has this physiological state-shift function.

oh, by the way @madara, we’re just responding here in order to have an interesting interaction with a new member. (Welcome!) This is just a relaxed conversation between users.

If you want the formal, organized version of a response then just submit a support ticket by clicking on the Support option at the top of the screen.

on the sales page it says " his will allow you to use Sex Mastery X Ultima on an as needed basis and quickly get the benefits. Use the Ultima version for 1-2 loops (or half a loop, if you’ve been exposed to the programming before) before sexual activity and enjoy."

and im 95% sure when i read the main thread there is a message from the founder where he says 30 min - 1 hour before sex is best. 5% sure chance im wrong and it was another product but almost certain it was in sex mastery ultimae i saw that.

that still does not solve my problem .

i have r.i.c.h ultima that has worked for me as life saver whenever i have had a financial emergency. 1-2 loops for 1-2 days and twice it has saved me. hopefully this week i can make it 3 times in a row.

then i have libertine, primal ultima,diamond ultima and sex mastery ultima that i bought to help me live a playboy lifestyle where i have a lot of one night stands.

scheduling these 4 ultimas is the problem.

i have libertine and primal ultima that i use before going out for nightgame as reccomended.

but diamond and sex ultima not sure when to use them.

they are recommended 1-2 hours before sex but i have no idea when or if i will even have sex whenever i go to do nightgame. and even when i become really good at game and i know i will get laid every time i go out, i still cannot control when exactly the sex will happen and i cannot listen right before going out since that is when i listen to libertine and primal ultima.

so it seems to me that diamond and sex mastery ultimas are best for people who can schedule the sex.

1 Like

oh ok i will just do this then. thanks.

1 Like

You can use Diamond not only for sex itself but also for attracting a partner. If you go out somewhere you can listen to it and be more sexually attractive.
But sex mastery ultima is more of on sex technique. It is good to listen if you know you are going to have sex at that time.

It works for that?Thought the sales page said it doesnt but never tried using it for attraction,only sex so not sure

I am not sure if it is on the sales page but I read in some journals that it worked in that way. But I am not telling it from my own experience.

1 Like

that’s probably the ideal situation. But truly, you will lose nothing by playing Diamond on a particular day and then not having sex on that evening.

[Cue ‘The Price is Right’ losing music]

Seriously though, if anything you’re just building a groove so that Diamond will work even more smoothly the next time.

When it comes to your regular Booster sessions, aim to play no more than 2 Ultimas per day. Our poor brains can only process so much stimulation at a time.

You can play R.I.C.H. regularly. You needn’t wait for a financial emergency. You can play it at any time, but particularly when you’re going to engage in money-making or wealth-building oriented activities.

Libertine play before you’re going out to meet and greet.

Diamond play when you think, hope, or plan that things are getting closer to that point.

It’s going to be good @madara. Try not to stress too much. These are tools that help you to bring out and heighten your natural abilities. You can still pull a girl without them. These are to make it better!

Have fun with it. No more than 2 Ultimas day. Vary it as you wish.

Or set up a structured/semi-structured schedule.

But remember, the magic ingredient here is YOU. The subliminals are just helping more of that magic to come out.

1 Like

Haha,ok.Was curious cause i know it works well for attraction after sex cause of the imprint/aura but didnt hear anything about it being able to get you there to sex