How to listen masked subs with other videos?

Good morning guys,

What is your recommendation to listen masked subs along other videos like youtube, online learning?

Thanks.

1 Like

I usually listen so that the masked sub is just a little quieter than whatever I’m listening to. Making sure I can hear the audio primarily from the video but that the masked is not drowned out

2 Likes

Thanks @Baphomet,

I’ll try it today.

I listen to subliminals when reading or watching educational videos, if that is what you are wondering about.

1 Like

What volume in each, I mean more volume for videos or for subliminals, do you use speakers or headphones?

If it is a subliminal program, I listen to it just loud enough so I can hear the trickling stream (speakers). I do NOT listen to ultrasonics when listening to something else because I want to definitively know by my own ears what the volume is. I do NOT listen to Ultima if listening to videos. I will listen to Ultima when reading, and I only use high quality head phones.

As for the video, I listen just loud enough to hear it (speakers).

1 Like

I use an android app called Rocket Player. There are options to be able to play any track in it when also playing YouTube/Audible/etc. Can adjust the volume of the subliminals too. I keep the volume such that I know it is playing but it isn’t loud enough to distract me from the other video or audio am listening to

FYI these days, I just play the subs in my sleep so I don’t do this anymore