How long to listen to stack for?

If you’re doing 3 titles one day on one day off how long would you do this before perhaps changing your titles? A month?

Also after a while is it better to go to 5 days on 2 days off when more used to listening?

This quote from username SaintSovereign might help clarify:

2 Likes

If you’re running ZP then both patterns should not be run at all. ZP is all about less exposure being more beneficial.

If you run 3 subs, you run 2 on day 1, rest and then run the other on day 2. Do that for 21 days, and then take a 4 day break and try again. After running it a 2nd time, you can change your titles if you want to try something else.

I’m referring to non zp

If you’re referring to Qv2, then 3 subs on one day on/off pattern is great.

More info here:

I’m just wondering if eventually you’d change to more frequent listening and also

How long would you run the 3 titles before choosing new titles. Like how long is a good cycle?

If you’re using Qv2 you can use three titles one day and a booster, if I recall correctly, and you’ll want to follow the one day off one day on pattern. There’s the advanced pattern which is 5 days a week and 2 days off. Experimentation is allowed but it’s recommended you follow the first pattern as it’ll minimise the effects of recon.

If you’re using 3 titles and ZP you’ll want to use a maximum of 2 subs one listening day, rest, listen the other sub on your listening day, rest and repeat for 21 days - then wash out (no subs at all during this time) for a minimum of 5 days before you repeat the cycle again or choose a new stack. If you want the most of our subs you’ll want to repeat the cycle.

If you’re using ZP and Qv2 you’ll want to listen to your Qv2 subs on a different day that you listen to your ZP subs.

Please check out the support articles mentioned above and the Support Article section of the forum as it’ll answer a majority of the questions you currently have.

1 Like

Yes I’ve read the articles already and rereading them I gunderstand for ZP one cycle is 21 days but how many days is it for Q2?
Thanks

There isn’t really a set time frame for Qv2. You just kept using it until you felt like time was up.

I believe Saint recommended three months before having a washout period of maybe 7-14 days.

5 Likes

@SaintSovereign/ anyone ive been running Wanted + Hearsong for a while and took 5days off upon a 21days cycle, and then i started Wanted + PCC because iwant to get both of this life handled women and dominate social situation and avoid getting Manipulated and taken for granted but what i am facing right now is i get lots of interest from women since playing WANTED but the fear inside to excute for number, well its not that i am a total beginner i have been in this for 10years and done some of the darest approaches before however after years of taking break im back and find that the fear is there,
a) is wanted for approaching women/cold and warm?
b) its mentioned that it helps in confidence and fear but hasn’t helped for my level of fear
so can wanted help me with that if i keep listening for long?
thou i can approach to say hi
c) PCC stacked with wanted would that work?
lastly, one of the imp questions; how long can we switch the ZP stack to new one with the same every other day cycle?
can i argue to say that every person is different especially if i have been exposed to subliminal for a long time and subclub sub been long too that i have been listening which means i gave adapted to the listening, therefore can i change the stack everyweek or 2 weeks just to test and trill the results of diff subs with same results ofcourse, following the instruction of listening to every other day
can i
wanted + sex & seduction
break
PCC
Wanted + s&s
break
PCC

thank you