How I achieved higher memory - Bradley Cooper Beginning

Something interesting happened today

As some of you know I took Vyvanse today to study and the effects of my sub stack were 3-4 times stronger even tho today was my break but what I realized today is that while taking the post-assessment for a certain cybersecurity module my results went from 6/15 (40%) to 11/15 (73%) two days later which proves that so far my theory works but my brain still needs to process the heavy reprogramming that I’m inducing it to do.

1 Like

Confession:

Ever since I started running my stack weird things are happening I mean some are good (you’ve already heard) and some painful.

For example, I get called an idiot every day at school by people who are the dumber than me but then call me an overachiever for being good at school. I believe I already talked about this experience however today I think I might have had recon symptoms on my recon day around 8:00 PM, the mild uncomfortable headache came in, sadness kicked in and a sense of unworthiness like the feeling of you can’t accomplish this huge goal, you don’t have enough focus or have the best memory to achieve it, lately while using theory I’ve experienced good things and bad things but I can feel it big change is happening and I will push threw it no matter how painful this process (and trust it’s very painful for me).

3 Likes

Week 2:

I have a problem and I don’t know if it’s because of my stack (I put it back to 2 loops of each sub just so I won’t overdo it this week): Ever since last week I had huge difficulty focusing on any task even today I decided to study my cybersecurity exam but I can’t I watch for 2-5 minutes and then I either lose focus or just go do something else however I know it works (my stack) so far my IQ, memory, typing speed, communication, social intelligence, maturity has increased but mental clarity (medium headaches have started to kick in) and lost of focus has become prominent in the last few days.

Is this recon/normal or am I doing something wrong? @SaintSovereign @friday

How are those side effects now? I mean your mental clarity and headaches?

Hi,

Will you be trying out the new upgraded cognitive-enhancement subliminals?

Did you get information about ear buds?

1 Like

How are you man?

I haven’t. Thank you for getting back to me :slight_smile:

Will this earbuds be “optimal” for Ultimas?

I’m thinking yes because of the flat response.

1 Like

I ordered the aiwa one you recommended.
they have high quality spunds, but uncomfortable to plug to the ears.

you know ones who are both comfortable(without a tilt) and high fidelity ?

Thanks for the input on the earplugs.

No I wish I did.

Been good man, sorry for the late response I recently got a job as a software engineer at a FANG company and the workload has been insane:()

I hope the insane workload means you’re making lots of money and have solid job security.

I’m glad you’ve been good!

Have you managed to find a solution yet? I am similar to what you’ve described here.

I have not, sadly. I’ve bought several kinds of earbuds allegedly intended for side sleeping, and even one that said it was perfect for meditation/hypnosis/subliminal listening at night, but not only were they uncomfortable, but the sound quality was also atrocious. Think “$3 earbuds on a flight” bad.

I’m still looking.

1 Like

Oof.

My girlfriend found this neat beanie that has earphones that come with it designed into the hat. Allegedly they’re good for sleeping too but I’m pretty conscious of sound quality myself so I haven’t gotten them yet.

I sleep on my side too unfortunately.

Try these. i just ordered these and it seems they got great reviews, i can comment later after i get them

I’m annoyingly sensitive to EMF, and I can even tell the difference when my Oura ring is on airplane mode vs bluetooth enabled. For me, at least, bluetooth headphones are a no-go.

I do have wifi in my house of course, but all of the wifi devices (laptop, iPad, etc) are on airplane mode when not actively being used, and all of the computers, our media server, Roku player, etc are hard-wired with CAT7 cables and the wifi is shut off at night. I can’t do anything about the neighbor’s wifi, but at least I can avoid putting a BT receiver right next to my head for 8 hours a night :nerd_face::sweat_smile:

When you purchase them they also have wired option :wink:

2 Likes

I personally would appreciate that

1 Like