espcailly thing

:joy: :joy: hahahhhahha

hope everything is well my friend :pray:

if its too much on you, do 1 on day 1 off day routine it might help

2 Likes

Pfffffffff :joy:
Its good to laugh about yourself :laughing:

1 Like

Reconciliation is the questioning that happens between your Subconscious and Conscious mind regarding the Objectives of your Subliminal Program.

Nowadays, since Qv2 it appears to occur solely on rest days.

This new technology is so profound it literally conforms to script to reality, on listening days that is. No questioning ever, for me, on listening days.

But if you were to listen for 7 days straight, and you’d take a day off there will be a lot of reconciling to do as no new statements are affirming the reality to you, and your subconscious will start to question it’s a new belief system.

A balance between listening and integration (reconciling) is of utmost importance.

Over time this fades more and more as you align with the script. (A big reason why scripting density barely makes a difference to reconciliation).

Ah, and there is also resistance but that is different – it’s the worst of reconciliation, it happens when you are either consciously (lack of action on the script’s objectives) or subconsciously resisting (due to blockages/healing necessary), it seems to cause tremendous headaches.

I hope this helps, keep growing. :blush:

1 Like

For me, recon comes in the form of some sadness, being short-tempered at times, being self-critical and having doubts.

The recon occurs outside of listening to subs. This can happen on a listening day or rest day. At least for me.

For dealing with recon, I take a walk outside or drink tea.

i kinda agree

but i dont face it this recon on my 2 day break which is every week

but when i did my washout after 6 weeks of listening. oh boy the recon was tough and harsh

so recon takes time i agree

So according to this, wouldn’t one be able to run a sub at Qv2 5-6 days a week if on the rest day(s) there’s no recon? Especially if the sub scripts align really nicely with the goals and actions of the user.

Like let’s say me with my custom, I love bodybuilding, love training as much as I can, dream to compete and make a name in the industry for myself one day, and I’m making good gains consistently, then let’s say one day I end up reaching the point where I’m in competition condition, wouldn’t I be able to run the sub without ANY recon or stonewalling? Or will there always be something causing recon?

1 Like

The worst recon I experienced had me stay home and isolate for a couple days. No motivation. Low energy. Barely any communication with people.

2 Likes

@Budewr, you listened too much and the scripts were piling up — after finally taking a break “the doors” of your subconscious finally opened again and all your scripting was processed at once.

@Invictus, yes that is correct — no reconciliation.

1 Like

thats the badaboom :bomb: technique hahahha

the title was : i dont feel recon on my regular routine of listening, is that normal?

1 Like