How does one get coupons?

Is the only way randomly thru ur newsletters and stuff?

Dont think theres any coupons through newsletters.Can get an unique coupon by being an active member on the forum though

2 Likes

@SaintSovereign @Fire will you consider giving discounts if people agree to pay in bitcoin?

Once you get a certain number of meaningful posts you get a rank, every rank gets a certain discount

No one really needs a discount these subs are priced very fair

The customs are priced perfectly too for what you are truly getting

4 Likes

Couldn’t agree more plus once you add the free give aways and constant update and so on

1 Like

maybe, maybe not, who are u to say :man_shrugging:

agreed

Should’ve clarified probably… I was thinking buying in bulk and not just one at a time

I personally do not like this kind of Post ranks. Why? Because people will post trash and discuss things out of topics just to increase post counts.

To be honest, I have stopped posted and seldom read threads since mid Apr because of the tendency to discuss non-sense topics in many threads. Saint & RVconsultant have had to remind posters to divert back to the topic in discussion => THIS HAPPENS WAY TOO MANY TIMES. Why I have to waste time reading 100+ posts when only 4 to 5 posts contain information I need?

@Fire @SaintSovereign @RVconsultant A better method to give discount for member is to count total purchased titles at subliminal-shop or q-store. How do you think?

1 Like

ya look at @Yardbird’s journal… no fluff… only value…

1 Like

@BlissAdventurer - the idea of giving discounts for journaling in the forum is because it is a win-win situation for both Subclub and the users

Subclub learns of subliminal effects on users and also gets a kind of “support system” where veterans can guide newbies (and also guide each other). Users get the benefit of journaling and self-accountability (aside from forum advice and discounts).

But yes, people can end up misusing this advantage like they do anything but that’s another topic.

And hey, I wouldn’t mind getting discounts based on number of products bought and customs built (cause I purchased a lot) but that would, I guess, be too non-profitable and too time consuming for Subclub to do.

5 Likes

Here’s a Power Can Corrupt thought:

By making available a (somewhat) lower stakes privilege that can be easily abused, you now have a very easy way to observe the honor of a person.

It is true that a person could post many meaningless posts in a disingenuous bid to get a discount. It’s also true that the only way to do that would be in full view of the entire community.

Or as Kendrick Lamar rapped:

Corrupt a man’s heart with a gift/
Then you’ll find out who you’re dealing with

1 Like

Anyway that was a bit cynical. The main point is what @Lion said.

As people post here, a sense of community is established, strengthened, and maintained. It works even whether each individual user intends it or not.

Also, on an idealistic note: as people use the titles more, we will tend to go through beneficial transformations that make us better and better community members here.

Win-win

4 Likes

Those 100+ posts might be helpful to other people, even if they are not helpful to you. Also the AI platform at this point is not sophisticated enough to filter for what might be helpful for you.

One solution would be to follow certain authors. By getting familiar with avatars of people who post things you like, you might be more likely to read something you want.

1 Like

Thank you for your opinions and feedback about this matter.

Yes, journal is a great way to learn and know details about subs. Nowadays, I just read certain journal that is knowledgeable and encouraging discussable.

reading 100+ posts when only 4 to 5 posts contain information I need

100+ posts are only soft talking. The hype is too high for new subs with way too many off topic posts, such as new q-title pack #5. No discussion is on point unless Saint published the pack then helpful posts begin to pop up. I learn my lesson here, for new subs, I only read the post after Saint’s publishing post to learn.

1 Like

The forum is a community – it’s meant to be a fun place to talk about subliminals AND a place to network and meet like-minded individuals. If we limited everything to just “helpful posts,” meaning just reports and no fun conversation, it wouldn’t be a community and we’d do better to simply set up a feedback portal and let people report to us directly.

13 Likes