How do ZP cores compare to the original ZP subliminal?

What is the difference in effect between ZP cores and their original ZP sub?
I see that there are posts asking about the differences but not the difference between a ZP core

I am wondering if when you make a custom with a ZP core, does that core contain all the power of the original ZP subliminal that you can buy in the shop or is it less? If not why and how much is kept in the core?

How do ZP cores compare to the original ZP sub?

1 Like

Each of the cores has the most essential parts of a store title. This means that a core is basically the same as a store title. The difference is that each store title has a compulsory part that is added once after/before a custom is built. This has to do with the build process rather than an integral difference. So if you think: it is still a bit confusing can you explain it more simply? Then I would say: it is the same.

Yes, it contains all the power of an original ZP,… and… you can enhance it even further by using result enhancers, different build type, and including your name in the subliminal message.

Customs are more for advanced users who are familiar with the store tile and want to include certain modules that are needed for the goals they have.

6 Likes

What @aaa said. The cores generally lack the primer and any generic healing scripting (not the healing that’s tailored toward the sub).

2 Likes

i don’t understand all these terms ppl keep saying. you just said primer. idk wat that is. is there any content somewhere that would help me understand subs better?

1 Like

it is on the forum you will have to search for it though. Because of trade secrets, not everything about their technology is discussed but at times they do share some tids and bits. Best way to go is to just listen to the subs and achieve your goals. You will learn by experience

Primer is basically a setup technology in the sub for your subconscious where it functions as a reminder to go at a pace your subconscious is “ready” for. Otherwise, there would be too much reconciliation.

My advice to you is, to search the forum and read posts from @Malkuth there is also unofficial frequently asked questions, which will help a lot.

1 Like

Take a read through the support portal at: https://support.subliminalclub.com/

4 Likes

Hahahaha, I just realized that you aren’t @SubliminalUser, a well established member here. I was wondering why you were asking beginner questions.

The “primer” is a standardized set of scripting that appears in EVERY subliminal we make at www.subliminalclub.com.

The “cores” at our custom store (which you probably shouldn’t be buying yet) don’t contain the primer, since it’ll be included ONE TIME when we build the custom. The cores consist of the title’s main scripting. We take out anything that’s standardized across multiple titles.

8 Likes

To help understand this further:

If you run 2 subs after another you get the primer scripting twice.
If you make a custom with two cores you get the primer once.
The rest if the scripting is the same, right?

It’s more efficient since it’s one final sub.

2 Likes

So that’s why I’m experiencing way less recon on my custom based on Stark and Spartan than I was when running them in my stack. I thought it was about ZPT.

That generic healing scripting in the main cores, is it a big portion?

I also thought in qv2 this was removed?

To clarify. Whenever I run a main title it always has healing. Regardless of the titles goal?
When I build a custom without any healing title then there will be zero healing in it?

It was said there will always be healing related to the goals of the cores.

1 Like

That’s what I meant with „titles without any healing“

Or do we consider, let’s say emperor that solves money and relationship issues as healing towards the subs goals?

Just to clarify.

Yes, indeed. Every custom core has healing related towards achieving its goals. I can’t wait till I put my hands on my custom with the Emperor core. :slight_smile:

That’s interesting so every major title has generic healing. Curious why that would be but it certainly does help you phase into your needed sub.

There would be too much recon if the generic scripting was preserved, I think. On top of that, I think, it would make achieving those goals more difficult.

Any way, I’m getting less recon on my custom than I did on my stack based on the same programs (Stark and Spartan).

1 Like

I meant why the major titles have the healing since I thought this was phased out with qv2.

Yes.

It’s hard to be completely precise because they still need to protect their intellectual property. But it’s certain that with the evolution to upgraded ZP builds, the previous version of generic healing scripts were dramatically reduced.