How do you Stack? Can/Do you listen on your Phone?

Hey, I’m new. Just got Primal Seduction and was thinking of getting Ascension too. I was wondering, how do I stack these tracks? Do you listen on your Phone? If so, what App do you use?

Thanks

Depends on the phone. iPhones default to the music app of course, but you can use VLC is you have an external location you’ve saved the files. then VLC can “stream” them I think.

VLC is my preferred app in most A/V cases anyway.

As for stacking, I play them in an alternating fashion. @Sub.Zero has good ideas about that.

2 Likes

I use AudioShare on my iPhone because it lets me play other apps simultaneously. That way I can listen to the sub while watching a YouTube video or listening to my own music or an audiobook.

5 Likes

I have a OnePlus 8T.
I downloaded Muzio and it’s pretty good I think so far.

Now, I have the Ultrasonic and the Q (Masked). Is it possible for me to play those, or either, while I’m asleep, on a loop?

I read the manual but I’m still confused just based off of different Threads I’ve read.

1 Like

That’s neat actually. I have a OnePlus. Is that App on Android?

Not sure, it’s been several years since my last Android so I don’t know. Look for it, if they don’t have it maybe there is something similar

Thank you! Been looking for an app like this! Gonna download and check it out now.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! :slight_smile:

It would be good to start with two loops of Ascension and run it for one week. Then you could try to increase the number of loops by two. If it was ok for you, it would be good to run Ascension solely for about 3-4 weeks and then stack it with two loops of Primal Seduction. Run it for a while and then try to add another two loops.

I listen to my stack interlacing my subs (one hour of X followed by one hour of Y, X again, Y again and so on).

1 Like

Is it the 3.99 one??

I don’t remember paying for it. This is the one

For Android you can use Musicolet to listen to subs while watching youtube etc. You need to disable an option focus audio something, I’ll check…

1 Like

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you!

Awesome!!!

Sure. If reconciliation hit you, you may consider using the Elixir or Sanguine.

This is an interesting question have been wondering myself which is the ultimate iphone app to be playing these subliminals. I listen with the https://apps.apple.com/nz/app/flacbox-flac-player-equalizer/id1097564256 app.

But which is the best to use, to get the best results from these subliminals?

Just purchased the senneheiser HD 280 Pro headphones waiting on the

to arrive to see whats the sound quality improvement over these ive been using

Thank you so much @Ichiban (and also I think @Malkuth recommended this in a different thread) for recommending AudioShare app. It’s seriously amazing and worth every penny.

I primarily listen on my phone since I’m on the go most of the day, and to be able to listen to music, podcasts or YouTube videos while listening to my stack is a total game changer!

2 Likes

That’s the truth!

1 Like

How would I know?