How did subliminals changed you?

So as the title says, id love to hear how subliminals made you different then who you were.
please try and be honest and share how you feel you are different now then before and do you feel like it wil stay even without listening to them no more.

1 Like

Sorry to disappoint but after using subliminals for about 3.5 years now I really am more masculine and energetic, and that’s no lie. I’m also:

• More confident
    -More assertive
    -went from being purely optimistic to being a realist.
    -I have a much larger amount of self love
    -My sense of personal power has grown in leaps and bounds

• Will admit that in the past year, more than ever I’ve become repulsed by people in general. It’s like me transforming into a better version of myself makes me realize just how negative and potentially repulsive some of my own behavior may have been at times, up until a few years ago. It’s like when you rid your diet of junk food and then go back to it after a while, you realize just how bad it was for you in the first place, and it’s not even as pleasant as it once was.

There have been more benefits but I won’t be spending an hour+ trying to list them all. Fact of the matter is that thanks to subliminals, my relationship with myself and my choices in life have improved, inside and out. I feel like for me personally, I’d need a refresher every now and again in order to maintain benefits from subliminals. I can continue to improve without them, but subs are the largest portion of my mental diet.

8 Likes

Amazing to hear. which subs are you listineng to regulary?

I could write a book on how mind programming has changed me but I’ll use simple images, if you don’t mind, please.
BEFORE:

NOW:

I was a mushroom and my life was a grave and now I’m the lord of my life, in short.

6 Likes

No awesome results yet, but I only started with SC last nov 5. Before I went into subs, things were looking dire and I was desparate to get my life back. EQ entered the scene and it gave me glimpses of my former strength, pride and self-esteem. That was enough for me to go on and here I am now, on another journey in my life.

Give me a year. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

My custom Terminus with Emperor as the core, and 2 custom ultimas as well. One ultilma is geared towards healing and also contains sanguine. The other is geared towards supporting the mind-state and aura of the commander ultima program.

I would provide a link to this entry I made yesterday…and I only used subliminal a little bit more than a year…who knows what will bring me next year this time…

1 Like

I thought it was always 2 less but since Dragon Reborn I see possibilities in the future and I think I am going to Rock hard

I am staying with Subliminalclub because these subs have started to work incredibly for me

Went from fake confidence to being really fuckin confident even if I dress like shit.

Became very masculine.

I’m a beast in bed, i can fuck for hours even before the subs but now I’m deeply immersed in the whole experience, it’s raw primal sex, if I make sense.

Very relaxed, don’t give a damn about a lot of things now, whether it be family or friends, if they in my way I cut them off… I now realize that when push comes to shove, everyone looks out for themselves which made manipulating me close to impossible.

Learn things faster than normal, I’m now a student of learning.

People are now intimidated by me, even the ones that drive better cars.

I now get celebrity treatment every way I go, and I get more looks, especially from women… and more high class women have taken a liking to me. Right now I get women checking if I arrived home safe after meeting them and thanking me for coming through…

And I got a milf that’s 4 hours away, and she’s gonna come see me, these are things I’m not used to.

I can write a lot about how it changed me as a person but I’m not at home right now, I’m outside with an umbrella, waiting for someone.

I’ll post the rest when I get home.

7 Likes

I used to be hella lazy, now I’m lazy only part of the time. I’m getting more done, but not enough yet. I’m still a work (of art) in progress

4 Likes

Okay so:

Emperor - I didn’t use this very long but I felt drive on Emperor, I felt a push - I also had less tolerance for bullshit (which worked in both a good and bad way - gotta be honest).

Limitless - I learnt quicker using this, as a dancer I actually would like to say I’ve learnt routines faster after using Limitless and StarkQ.

StarkQ - I became everyone’s favourite person on an app called Bigo where I made money. I was stupid on the app and spent my money helping people out (PCC would have been perfect for manipulation here) but I ended up making money each month - funnily enough my boyfriend did too as I cant listen to subs on headphones throughout the evening and I used Stark through my journey). Me and my boyfriend were actually one of the only UK boys to make it on the app as far as we have and do as well as we did. This has also helped me with Christmas gifts this year due to the money I made on the app.

Spartan: mainly used it for my mental willpower to be the best, when I used this for dance and for my workouts I was pretty much unstoppable. I was doing some of the hardest home workouts ever for me personally and vary rarely did I break or give up what I was doing. Funnily enough when I stopped using this I stopped working out until recently.

Khan - I was someone who was afriad of being me. I have a fetish that I’ve opened up to more people about and due to that honesty I’ve had it done by more straight guys than I did before. I’ve even had consistency. I felt more alpha and dominant and I feel my boyfriend and others have felt that too. Khan reprogrammed me for greatness. Khan is great but ultimately doesn’t fit my bill for the goals I’m wanting so I’ve had to drop it. I also for once had more of a don’t give a fuck attitude.

DR: My new journey but it’s been opening me up more authentically and has been aiding me in being myself 100%. DR has mainly been working in the background for me so I can’t really say 100% what it’s worked on but I’m sure I’ll find out.

Custom: Currently working on this along with DR but I realised more things about my relationship with family due to this custom which is super important (it uses House of Medici in it along with EoG) and I’m finding new ways to make money which require action I haven’t applied yet but will.

I’ve used others too but I wanted to say the ones I’ve mainly used more consistently.

3 Likes

In terms of manifestations, well, too many opportunities that allow me to grow but chose a few that were suited for me at that time.

I work very efficiently, I now have 2 employees.

Will be buying a business or 2 and the only challenge I’ll face is boredom because it’s simple and I’ve never been a fan of it but thanks to subs, I now have that focus when working towards my goals.

Networking has been on steroids whether it be for clients or increasing my network, people straight up telling me they like my vibe and handing me their contact details and some just after starting a convo with them, they hand me their numbers talking about to reach out, then continue with the convo.

Financial independence used to be a goal that’s out of reach, not anymore.

Getting invited to places, like really nice places, this wasn’t the case.

And more and more women are taking a liking to me, lately I been asking myself if I have time to be messing with each woman I encounter…

And I’m not afraid to drop a woman if she gives me the slightest difficulty, got no time for chase and I got too many options.

My mood overall became very positive and calm.

Close friends and family now care deeply than before.

I’ll write again, currently going somewhere, I know I said I’ll update but lately my life’s really busy.

5 Likes

Which sub(s) particularly helped you with this? I’m considering adding inner circle to my next major sub after DR.

Primal, Emperor, RU, BLU and LU.

2 Likes

LU as limit destroyer ultim?

Libertine Ultima I assume

And version 1, I assume. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like