House of Pyro: The Renaissance of History

Here’s a journal for me to put down notes on my new RICH life. Which is a fun way of saying leading an intentional life.

EoG changed my life in so many ways more than just wealth creation. I recommend it to everyone of running it for a full year.

Situation:
Happily Married with a 4 month old, have a podcast on the side which I am working to build from a hobby to a multi-media company that redefines the way people think of history. I want to do what Game of Thrones did for the fantasy genre for history.

I do not feel the need to build and sell a company to create massive wealth. If I do want to do something like that, I will build a branch of the company and then sell that.

My intention is to build a location independent business that stays in the family or owned by a future employee if my children or nieces and nephews don’t want it. I also want to build it so I can easily shift how much I want to work on it depending on the seasons in my life.

My motto during this time is dream big, act small, and take massive action.

Current stack is a RICH/UWX custom that is built to build a massive podcast - this is the core of my stack, EoG4 as a refresher and I always have a shiny sub spot because I know myself which is running WB. I am most likely switching from EoG4 to HoM. Next sub cycle. I can’t believe I completely forgot about that sub, it was the reason I went through EoG.

I mainly journal offline, I will use this for random updates and conversations about anything especially wealth creation, businesses and history.

Now that I think about it, when I find something fun about history I might share it here since not too many people in my life appreciate the constant references to history.

9 Likes

Decided to not procrastinate and just run with Medici since I’m early in my stack.

Since I am running House of Medici, the most famous family in the Renaissance, and a Renaissance Man title (RM:UWX), with the goals of my business, this stack has truly become The Renaissance of History.

4 Likes

RESPONSIBILITY

INTENTIONALITY

COMMITMENT

HONESTY

He

Is…

RICH!!!

5 Likes

Love the journal!

4 Likes

History lover here and would love to know more…

1 Like

Random historical fact to start then. The reason women wear white wedding dresses is because Queen Victoria wore white to her wedding with Prince Albert. Before this, they often wore wedding dresses with lots of color.

4 Likes

Been thinking long and hard about my next stack, EOG is part of it. Looking forward to running it.

3 Likes

I have a certain philosophy when running my stacks each sub has its own level of commitment.

One is the core of your stack, these are the multi-stagers or the thing is most important to you. These run for at least 6 months, but should really be a year. Currently this is my, pod custom or Rich And UWX, and I will update it, but the core of what I want it to do stays the same.

2nd I have my lesser commitment sub. This sub I stick with at least 2 Months. This is HoM

3rd is shiny sub slot. Zero commitment, I know myself and my ADHD. I use this for subs that I want to play with. This is my sandbox.

4 Likes

Current status on action taking

I have to write everyday scripts for my podcast, so I’m constantly taking action on RM:UWX.

RICH component kind of stumbling. I have only tips and patreon as monetization, but nothing is hitting yet.

Also on my voice modules, I obviously take action everytine we record, but I found another way to practice intentionally using my voice to tell a story is reading to my baby before we put him down for the night.

Don’t even know where to start with HoM. Before starting it I did contact to other similar podcasts and started somewhat working. I hope the fame part of medici hits. I’m an accountant in my day job, so I will be taking action that way.

Ran wanted because 1 I want to light a spark in a bedroom. Also getting social attention could be key to getting my podcast to take off. Trying to see if that sweet ZPMax can speed things along. Not sure my plan of attack yet.

4 Likes

Having Recon of intense frustration at not being able to work on the podcast full time.

2 Likes

HoM is way much bigger than we think, I like the idea of a traveling business person. I become interested with real estates, and it gave me a better understanding with my stocks, and other investments. At my end, I have manage to slice up my assets for small property rentals.

There are accountants and CPA’s who had a podcast on financial services or anything about finances. We all need to pay our taxes, so the how-to is necessary. On the investments side there are lots of options. You guys can be called pre-needs, the business can’t go smoothly without them. I always have my accountant online in case I need a financial projection on a project.

I am a government accountant so my day job is a bit different than most. That being said, I can easily shred a financial report. I know where every one of my dollars go. You wouldn’t believe the amount of business owners that have no idea of something sinple as knowledge of which product has the highest margin or inventory turnover.

I went into accounting because I wanted to be a business owner, and there’s one thing universal about business. Accounting and money is the lifeblood of your business. You need to know your numbers or you are doomed to fail.

I just happen to be really good at government accounting even though it’s pretty lifeless compared to history for me.

4 Likes

@Pyro Added EOG to my stack today . Now running Index Gate
Emperor Black
EOG ST 1

My goal is to be debt free but also I highly paid programmer/coder. Running this stick until that happens. Three minute loops right now. No change in the stack other than progressing through the stages of EOG

5 Likes

That’s awesome! Out of curiosity, do you actually enjoy coding? Is it something you can’t stop thinking about morning to night or have you taken to it because you think it will get you wealthy quicker?

I had no idea what I wanted going into EoG and it was at EoG stage 3 that I found my current side hustle.

Don’t chase the money. Find something that is play for you, but work to others. Then trust the process.

3 Likes

I do enjoy it. It’s changed the way I think . I have really toxic beliefs about money. Always struggling. Owing money. I don’t want that anymore. I have read about how EOG has changed other people’s lives. That’s what I want

1 Like

I am going to run Emperor Black instead of Stark. It fits my personality, temperament ,and my goals more. I want to feel invincible

2 Likes

What kind of counterproductive beliefs with money do you have? Has EOG not helped with that?

The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.

Good you know what you want, now you have direction.

If you step in your car and you want to drive somewhere you put in the destination in your GPS right? this will guide you in the right way so that you can arrive at your destination and take the fastest route, if you are driving blind chances are nigh that you will ever reach your destination.

You know what you want, now you need a plan, do you have a plan? Figure out how to get what you want this is your plan. Your plan is like your GPS it tells you what actions you need to take to make your dreams and goals a reality, aka arrive at your destination.

Once you have a plan you need to take action to fulfil it, hold on tight to your desire, you know what you want now you have to be patient and keep yourself actively putting effort towards it until you see the rewards and once those changes enter your life you will be ever eager to keep going, you will become confident to enter the next level/stage of your plan. Set small goals that lead to bigger goals.

If you start walking and never stop walking success is guaranteed, eventually you will reach your destination, if you keep that in mind you will understand that success is just a matter of determination, persistence, and continuity of effort.

If you dream of a house, and you want to build a house, someone has to lay those bricks and build it, or it will stay a dream forever, without effort nothing can or will happen.

@Pyro took action and he was rewarded.

the subliminal will help to align your internal reality with the external reality that you desire, but you need to take the action and put in the effort to get there.

Knowledge is important, I just gave you the basic principles for success.

get the knowledge of how you will get what you want as well, this is your plan, if you set a date for yourself to accomplish it you will also allow the universe to bring it to you in time but you have to let the universe know exactly what you want.

And then take action in full faith and confidence.

2 Likes

Continue listening to EOG, never ask the question where to get the money, it will lead you to there.

You’re running Emperor Black, EOG, Dragon Reborn Limit Destroyer ?

2 Likes

Reached out to another podcast about cross promotion. I’m starting to get a bit more comfortable with reaching out and networking with other podcasts.

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1691638511963

History meme of the day.

4 Likes