Hot women manifestation

If you’re down to make a custom. There’s a module called Gorgeous Manifestor

2 Likes

Is this also true of the Ultima version?

4 Likes

Based on whitetigers experience,i would guess so

3 Likes

It does, I ran those together for a couple of days and out of nowhere I was speaking to like 5 woman :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

great point @Sebastian_Po

@SaintSovereign

what would manifest faster/more strongly in a stack or custom for one’s perfect type? Primal Seduction alone or Primal Seduction/Inner Circle in stack or custom

1 Like

This was before Q but would probably still be the same

It would increase the focus on manifestation of the script

1 Like

wow is this gorgeous manifester module in primal seduction and primal seduction iron throne?

1 Like

Based on what Saint said, I would say yes

@randomhorndog69

It will also be important to have a pathway for manifestation. For example, do you have any social events you go to regularly?

1 Like

This guy is named randomhorndog69 :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

wow were they very sexy and hot?

what if made custom ultima

Primal Seduction: Iron Throne Ultima Core
Inner Circle Core
Gorgeous Manifestor Module

will it make all the hot women to manifest to me?

Add Yggdrasil to the mix.

Yeah, one latina (big ass cute face) which I decided to speak after meeting her last summer. One yoga girl :heart_eyes: (perfect ass shape, classic yoga teacher shape, couple of sexy tattoo), the other one was one of my old fwb who retexted me out of the blue :joy: another one was a hot asian chicks who is also into yoga and workout, ans she study in sexology… The last one was a girl, but wasn’t so attractive (well, not compared to the other ones let’s say) hahaha

Btw do not take my experience as it is, I’ve been running seduction subs for a long time :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Actually along the same lines I’m curious what modules are left out of PSIT and PSITU compared to PS itself. I know that Saint/Fire have said it’s “all the healing components” but its still kinda vague. There’s a lot in the included module list for PS that could be classified as healing.

1 Like

@randomhorndog69 Maybe get your shit together , live your life, and not focus on manifesting hot women. A non douche canoe user name probably wouldn’t hurt either

2 Likes

whats douche canoe? maybe dont be so judgemental see i can focus on anything i want to
if cant hellp then dont give input

1 Like

Hey, at least it’s accurate and honest.

3 Likes

not all of them …but it should definitely help to keep you busy :slight_smile:

Consider adding Yggrdisal and/or Sex Manifestation

1 Like

Yes, there are a few modules:

• Gorgeous Manifestor
  • Sexual Manifestation
  • Yggdrasil

I have them in a QV2 custom and can’t leave the house without seeing women that are my type.

Taking action still is key. (Note to myself and anyone who it may concern)

And it’s possible to search the Q store for words like „Manifestation“.

2 Likes