Hot/sexy situations manifestation Custom (lol)

Libertine and RotNW should get you some action. I’d stack that custom with Khan Black to amp it up.

1 Like

I have never done customs with only Aura cores. Could be great. I’d stack (or add another core) with SSX &/or WB. I have a similar enough custom. But maybe you don’t need them. We’re all at different levels and we all process differently.

1 Like

Ah, interesting idea. Haven’t run either of the Khans yet.

Yeah, for this custom I was going for a very passive approach, like literally just finding yourself in fun/sexy situations where you’re around women you’re attracted to and who are also (hopefully) attracted to you, and then what you do with it is on you.

I would love to have just that…
My understanding was WB would get a man chased. And it has that in the Aura.

At work there are women really into me and it happened after running Wanted Black. I’m not really feeling them though.

Maybe Libertine or Wanted Black upgraded will do the job.

I just experiment like a scientist because SubClub makes it cheap (custom upgrades) or free (store titles) to keep using upgrades.

1 Like

Lol right? Though it doesn’t have to necessarily be for sex, it could be for just having fun/enjoyable interactions. Like things occur where you just find yourself in a jacuzzi with 5 hot girls :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :sweat_smile:

Right, like that’s awesome, but that may not be what you want or may be impractical for your situation.

1 Like

Perhaps your custom bring light will function very well for that.

My custom has Khan SSX & WB w/gorgeous manifestor and Sexual Manifestation and Sphaera Magnetica (aura module similar to Libertine).

All my cores are supposed to manifest women your attracted to &/or woman who are sexually interested.

1 Like

Maybe Daredevil will give you that life coupled with those aura cores

I’m also likely older than you and not jacked or rich yet

1 Like

Damn, I can feel the recon just looking at that :sweat_smile: I haven’t run Khan yet but want to. Have you run that custom yet?

Ah that could be good, I’m just afraid of the recon from 3 cores. Also, it becomes less passive and more active with DD potentially and I’m going for as passive as possible. Haven’t run Daredevil before, have you? If so how was it?

I don’t think I ever did or not long enough. I own all male store titles to date. But stick to only a couple.

That’s why I thought W or WB + aura could in theory bring them to you. True passive. Or least effort.

My custom:

“The Unusual Wingliss” 11/01 ZPv2

Summary

01 Alexander’s Play
02 Auric Overdriver
03 Carpe Diem Ascended
04 Edge of Falling
05 Financial Success Reality Shifter
06 Gloryseeker
07 Gorgeous Manifestor
08 Jupiter
09 Khan ST4 Core
10 Mosaic
11 Panther
12 Sensuality & Handsomeness Improver
13 Sex & Seduction X Core
14 Sexual Manifestation
15 Sphaera Magnetica
16 SPS: Endocrine System
17 Sultan
18 Void of Creation
19 WANTED Black Core
20 Wealth Limit Destroyer

1 Like

And heck for fun, maybe try some pheromones too

1 Like

That’s an intense custom, I probably wouldn’t run that with anything else o.o

Oh, I’ve tried lots of those pheromones, and they definitely seem to work to varying degrees. I made the mistake of buying a bunch at once when I should’ve just bought 2-3 to test out first.

I run it with this too. Just these two customs.

“Eggplant Parm” 08/04 ZPv2

Summary

01 Aphrodite
02 BDLM Core
03 DEUS
04 Diamond Core
05 Epigenetics & DNA Modulator
06 Mosaic
07 Omnidimensional
08 Pragya
09 Prevent Premature Ejaculation
10 Serum X
11 SPS: Reproductive System

1 Like

Ah. I made “same mistake” buying tons haha but I have them unscented and own many fragrances.

But I am only messing around with 2-3

1 Like

Yeah, I haven’t been wearing them as much since starting subs though. One of the last ones I did was Voodoo, which seemed to work very well but gave me bad self effects…

Anyway, I’ve modified this custom:

Libertine Core
RotNW Core
Alexander’s Play
Current Invoker
Direct Influencing Aura
Edge of Falling
Enchanting Smile
Eventide (for discretion and keep your motives under wraps :wink:
Eyes of Zenith
Gorgeous Manifester
Instant Spark
Jupiter
Long-range Seduction
One Scent
Focused Arousal
Sexual Manifestation
Tyrant
Yggdrasil
Wayfinder
Ethereal Presence*

*Removed Divine Will and APS: Hair
But yeah, I was wondering if it would be better to have WB instead of Libertine, but that might render many of the modules unnecessary (which may be a good thing, less modules, more focused).

2 Likes

How many drops did you use?

Did you read the article at HouseofPheromones?

2 Likes

Saint liked Voodoo.

It’s always a tough call on the cores to go with. But in the long run, if you keep running your custom, you’ll see value out of whatever you put in your subliminal shake.

1 Like

I just have the sample bottle, so I used the little slather thing, about 2 inches on each wrist, and like an inch slather on both sides of neck. It just made me feel tired and moody, but nothing terrible. It also could’ve been recon lol. I might’ve read the article a while ago, but I’ll go back and read it again.

Yeah, I was also thinking something like SSX + Love Bomb core (though I haven’t run LB yet)