[Hoppa] Switched to StarkQ

Slept bad because of the damn clock change… How can one hour change mess things up so badly?
For a few years now it has been affecting me more and more strongly. I guess the age does not come alone…

Anyway, I’m sorely tempted to get StarkQ, which I decide against now.

EmpQ till we get the testing done.

1 Like

Nothing interesting happened today… Except I manifested somebody to add Google ads etc to my business.

I haven’t had time to do it myself. So adding just remarketing is “easy” money.

This morning I received a call from somebody who has been doing SEO for me. Just a tiny contract which I kept up for the sole reason that this guy is a great informant for me. We have clicked well over business issues, there is an understanding.

Due to this Covid-19 pandemia, he received news on Friday that his office will be closed down and everyone will be laid off. The main business is located in a different country, this is just a small side office.

So I hired him almost on the spot. I get Analytics and Google skills from a guy who I know works hard and improves his skills on his own time, all the time. He also has experience in leading a team, so that’s an added plus. After all, my short term goal is to build a marketing team so that I don’t have to work on it anymore :wink:

All this just little over a week after my flash of insight… Definitely a manifestation.

So I missed the sales goal by about 10k €, which is not much. Covid-19 did throw a curve ball.

And even with the missed goal I sold about 19k more than last month, so shouldn’t be too unhappy about it :smile:

Next months goal is 75k online. It’s a 30 day month, so 2,5k average days.

My team (woohoo) will be adding Google Ads to the mix, but I expect it to take a little bit of time before it kicks into full gear. Most likely it will be adding a little bit to the daily sales on second part of the month.

Of course, if we go to full lockdown it might be difficult to reach the goal, but no point in worrying about that yet. I’ve prepared the backup funding if that happens.

I read through the StarkQ sales page. Everything else clicked well, except the fame part. That gave me (and still gives when I think about it) a really strong feeling of anxiety. Like there’s a pressure under solar plexus. Definitely outside of my comfort zone.

As I mentioned earlier, I’m really introverted. It’s a weakness I want overcome. That’s why I have decided that the next sub I will run will be StarkQ, most likely with name embedding.

But I will keep running the EmpQ test till the end, before I switch.

2 Likes

I’ve skipped the journaling for the past month. Busy working on the business. We are starting a trial period for a content creator who worked in the same SEO business as the other marketing team member I hired this month.

The goal is to build a network of websites, social media accounts etc. that give us Google page 1 rankings, warm up our target audience for sales. Goal is total domination of the market. Once our competitors catch up on to what we are doing, they will copy our products. But once they do their traditional marketing through radio, tv and newspapers, they actually advertise for us. People will be googling for the products more and guess whose web properties will be ranking number 1 to 6 in Google page 1? :wink:

On other news, the friend that runs his own business started to follow my example and he is ramping up his efforts. I really like it, since it pushes me forward too. Plus I can talk to him about the topic of business and point him to right direction.

I got an idea how to help others to run wildly succesful businesses, but it takes a lot more resources than I have now. Still, I want to help at least 1000 people in my home country to become millionaires. For starters :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

Oh, and I’m still running EmpQ

And switching to StarkQ, since the testing ended.

I was considering getting the new version of Emperor, since the test version worked so well for me.

But I did decide to run StarkQ earlier, so I’m sticking with that decision. Most likely will still upgrade to name embedded version in the future.

Another reason I chose StarkQ is because I still get this intense feeling of resistance when I think of the fame aspect. This is a sign to me that I need to overcome that weakness, to go way outside of my comfort zone.

1 Like

It’s been a while since I updated my journal.

Currently I’m running StarkQ and MindsEyeQ.

Nothing to report on the subliminal side, I do not notice anything different. Which doesn’t mean I haven’t changed, just feels natural.

On business front: May sales was 119k €. Considering that three years ago when I took over the business, the sales for the whole previous year was 124k €. Doing pretty well on that front ;).

June sales will be low, as we are taking a (kind of forced, raw materials delivery couldn’t keep up with the sales) holiday for half a month. Before slowing down/stopping the sales, we were on pace to do around 130k €.

The mentor I mentioned in my first post is actually now working for me. He said that I could never afford to hire him with money. But he’s already thinking about retirement and was looking for some interesting project outside of corporation world. So here he is now :stuck_out_tongue:

My advertising team is doing well too, I haven’t had to put any effort myself into that. Just guiding them.

Here’s one big shift that is definitely because of either EoG, EmpQ or StarkQ: (I don’t know the correct terms in English) On paper we are a lot in the deficit. We were denied funding for new machines (for now). For about 45 minutes it felt like the world was crashing down. Then I said to my team: Enough of this. How do we get out of this situation?

By the end of the next day that denial of funding was the best news for the whole week.

With that mentor of mine we did some Excel magic and noticed that we can actually reach the sales goals we set up for the new machines with our current machines.

Which means that when we actually buy the new machines some time next year, we will have +50% production capability (and profit :sunglasses: ). The short (maybe 6 months) delay with the new machines is not a problem.

Mindset is extremely important. We could have felt like this was a disaster and just given up. Instead, we found even more potential for growth. We already have a full marketing and production plan to reach the updated goals. Great times :smile:.

This mindset shift I credit solely on running SubClub subs.

At some point I will be building my custom sub, just taking my time as I don’t feel the need to change my stack yet.

One big priority shift in that custom will be health and fitness. I’m in a terrible physical condition and need to deal with that ASAP.

Regarding that, any suggestions on which Emperor Fitness cores should I include? Or just run the “regular” EmpFit 4 stages?

5 Likes

Loved your post on the business mindset shift. Finding the silver lining in the problem.

1 Like