Honest Review of SC Seduction Stack

After we finish the current development cycle, we may take you up on this offer. We’re going to revisit S&S soon.

5 Likes

Update:

I am running SS and Primal 1:1, plus alternating all stacking modules.

Today, my body was too tired to go out for hours talking to cute girls. But when going to the supermarket, I noticed these things:

• I was able to tell the girls / women who wanted to be approached, and who didn’t. When I was running only Primal, this skill was much weaker.
  • I was playful and social, although I used to be an introvert. Primal is to thank for this.
  • I talked to 3 women, they were mostly older friendly women. And I was able to guess which country they were from, I just felt I knew it, and it was totally accurate. They wondered how I was able to do this.
  • I approached a girl. She beamed with happiness at “Hello”. This happens to me when I run SS in my playlist. When I take out SS and go only with Primal, the average level of interest from girls goes from Interested to Maybe / Unsure, so I have to give value and talk and joke and get to know her just to “get a chance”. So this might be a coincidence because it’s just 1 approach, or further confirmation that Aura X is working well.
6 Likes

So far, happy with the progress. And also wondering what @SaintSovereign and @Fire are thinking about including in the updated SS.

If I could suggest a few things, it would be:

• Good emotional recovery from approaching so much, because it gets exhausting.
  • Physical recovery from walking so much and approaching women.
  • Looking forward to approaching women.
  • Being much more optimistic than realistic about the chances of getting any girl. Expecting girls to want, desire and like the person, rather than going to “find out” which is more neutral.
  • Girls remember the good feelings when they read the texts. Or at least knowing what to say to remind her of the good feelings / pump her emotional state over text.
6 Likes

Aura could potentially work amazingly well if it was integrated into a chakra-oriented sub, as the aura derives much of its influence from the activity levels of the various chakras, could be a sub for the future…

5 Likes

I went out today and did a number of approaches.

I am only using Primal lately.

I was able to see opportunities with Primal. So either SS 2.1 imprinted some stuff in me, or Primal helps with that a lot.

I can see attraction in the eyes of women with Primal + Aura. And it seems people want to tell me their personal stuff (taxi driver, waiters, etc). They assume rapport with me, although I am not really opening up to them, I keep them at a distance, but they want to tell me their life stories.

I don’t get medium reactions when approaching girls. They either totally ignore me, or open to me with a lot of interest.

Primal also makes me not feel much negative emotions. However, I felt a bit sad yesterday. Still, it was about 10% of what sad normally means to me.

I feel solid. I am enjoying life. I didn’t do too much since I’m going to Australia soon. There, I will have more reasons to hit on more girls because I have more time.

I really hope @Fire updates Primal and SS to PrimalTech v2 as a priority. I am going to be approaching hundreds of girls soon. So it’s an opportunity to give him some very valuable and timely feedback.

Or, if @Fire wants to give me an experimental Aura X stacking module updated to PrimalTech v2, I will run it a lot and let him know the difference from my experiences now compared to when I use it. Things are fresh, contrast will be evident, and what works will show up easily.

9 Likes

I got to Australia. First day, I was excited, did about 40 approaches but crashed and burned. I hooked girls but they would have a boyfriend or any other excuse to not give their number. So 40 approaches, 1 number, and she didn’t respond.

This messed with me emotionally. So I stayed feeling exhausted and too rejected. I guess Primal’s not caring about rejection has a limit, after about 20 rejections, it felt like it was going straight to my heart.

I also felt I couldn’t read which girls were available and which weren’t.

Today, I really didn’t want to go out and get rejected again, but I forced myself. And I seemed to get back the ability to tell which girls wanted to be approached. I talked to 5 girls, got 4 numbers, and all seemed to want a man, I got that sense and the body language read on them. One, which is a super cute university student 12 year younger than me responded and is interested.

I am not using SS, have stopped for a while. I am going full on Primal.

What is amazing is when I go to a restaurant or buy something in the supermarket, the cashier or waitress look at me with pure desire. But when I cold approach girls in the park or mall or street etc, they don’t give a fuck and do not show signs of desire.

I really wish this ability to find and tell which girls want to be approached was more permanent, and not so spotty. It helps a lot with cold approach. Those girls do not show me as much desire as waitresses and cashiers, but it still works. I also wish the cold approached girls would look at me with the eyes of desire that hired guns show me, this didn’t happen before Primal so it is new, but I wish it would extend to girls i say HI to.

cc @Fire I hope this helps with tweaking SSv3 and Primal v2.

Also, after 40 approaches, I feel the “cold approach” exhaustion. This is something that happens to introverts from approaching too many new people. It depletes serotonin and makes you groggy for a couple of days. If @Fire could use something so our brain chemistry will change so that cold approaching doesn’t drain us, and actually give us added energy and recharges us like extroverts, it would be AMAZING.

I also had to force myself to go out again today, I was not optimistic about finding receptive girls. But the reality of today brought back optimism into my heart. Is this how Sanguine works, or should it be even more turbo-charged?

Oh yes, and today I was watching a video and noticed the guy walking with swag and it was a cool walk. And I noticed when out I was automatically walking in that way. It was not the “clint easwood” walk, it was the playboy bounce. I liked it. It seems my subconscious is giving me the proper body language to go cold approach girls, walking like a true player with swag and joy and spring in his step, although internally I did not feel that at first until the first girl gave me a good reaction.

I was also playful and teased girls and was comfortable touching them and being near them and hitting on them etc, so a lot of positives happened thanks to Primal. Just a few tweaks will make things even better. Or maybe those tweaks are for SS.

Oh yes, and I an able to have great conversations with everyone working everywhere I meet: uber, guard, shops, etc. And people, men and women, do small favors for me just like that, without me asking. A big favor today: I want to a restaurant and ordered a pizza, the manager passed by and told me the pizza I had was not perfect (I did not notice or complain) and gave me a second pizza for free to take home just like that, to make up for the supposedly imperfect pizza. I get special treatments like this. Or I hopped on an uber, and had a nice conversation with the guy, and then he told me he’s going to screenshot my uber profile to always remember this conversation we had. It seems when I have a social reason to talk to people, they love me, but cold approach, which is the most effective way to meet any girl I want, it doesn’t carry this same level of gravitas and charisma. The cold approach reactions are totally different from those when there is a reason for me to interact with people.

Also, today I was playful and teased the girls and touched them, it was much better than my usual way of being, and also much better than my vibe and state would indicate because I went out expecting rejection and feeling exhausted from the previous rejections.

Overall, Primal ROCKs.

11 Likes

I’m just curious how many of those 40 girls you actually wanted? If not all 40 women you didn’t actually want what was the ratio of better results? Meaning did you have better success with the women you wanted then to just approaching. This might be a limit I apposed on my self that there is cultural beauty then unique beauty that would complement our genes, something primal, known deep inside.

1 Like

This is a special situation. It’s summer here. Girls in their 20s walking around in bikini tops and small shorts.

They looked good and sexy to me. I wanted them all :slight_smile: :smiling_imp:

10 Likes

I went back to Emperor and left S&S until SC carry out the next update. Emperor at least gives me.the drive to cold approach girls in their mid 20s. I hit on 50 girls and got two numbers.

Both girls replied back. I have had the same on Emperor girls in service type jobs are more polite. However on cold approach not had any increases in successes.

I would like to see if possible a sub which would warm a.girl upto my cold approach. I know SC are capable of engineering thus into their subs.

Perhaps an add-on ?. Happy to order a.customised add-on if they have time.

To be fair as cold approaching is taboo. It’s going to be a challenge for even Emperor to work it’s aura to warm girls to my cold approach. Still Emperor just drives me no matter what.

3 Likes

Maybe a pheromones producing script in Aura could do the trick? @SaintSovereign @fire

3 Likes

Shogun that is a good idea !

I hope Fire sees thos post.and perhaps takes your idea onboard

1 Like

I’d never have guessed you were an introvert @AMASH. Thanks for sharing that, as I truly understand people overload. I taught for 10 years, and I was often depleted at the end of each day. Classes of 20-30 students was an emotional challenge, at least in my first 4 years. That fact alone had me daydreaming of quitting a lot.

2 Likes

Yes!

And there is a difference between being and introvert and being “shy”.

I have worked my way out of shyness. But being around many people for too long exhausts me.

3 Likes

@AMASH I hope you update this thread soon! Your progress is inspiring!!

3 Likes

Thank you!

Where I am at, girls are with their families because it’s Easter holiday. So I am taking a couple of days off to focus on work and let me body rest.

I must have walked at least 200 miles this month daygaming. My body felt sore, but now it’s much better.

If there is any update I’d make is that I don’t see stopping or giving up as an option at all. It feels natural and inevitable that I will continue until I get this part of my life handled and until I have the sex life that will make me a happy fulfilled man.

I also have no oneitis. I feel if any of these girls would drop, or even if all 3, I am able to replace any and all, and get even better girls. I am feeling abundance, although I don’t objectively have it. My brain is like: “These girls are great, but if I need to replace them, there is always a great girl to meet around the corner.”

8 Likes

Just a thought;
how funny and/or mindchanging would it be for one of these girls that your approaching to stumble upon this thread and discover how us men are deliberately strategizing and training, to be good at “picking them up” with their consent.
:laughing:

2 Likes

@Liquidfire since you mentioned RSD i guess is ok to listen to some of their free videos while listening to subs (I am very new, i started to do my first sub ASCENSION one week ago and i’ll stack PS maybe around the 3 or 6 weeks mark) , my inmediate goal is to be able to seduce women (all ages from college to milfs) ASAP , the little issue is that i am in my middle 40s (in good shape though) and i am new to the city i still dont have a wingman, i am working on developing a group of friends but ALL the middle 30s to 40s people i met are married or engaged and cant relate to my needs as a single male and are not interested in going out, i have been going out by myself to bars but is very difficult to have fun (unless there is another lone dude by himself) and when i talk to women i guess not only they see me alone (and probably assuming that i am a loser) but also can sense my unconfortableness of being by myself. Sometimes I meet a young kid (early to middle 20s) and we drink together, connect well, then chitchat to some ladies but usually these dudes make excuses to not get together again, thats ok its their right to choose who they want to hang out with.

Anyway my question (if u know the answer) is: do you know of a good way for a man in his 40s to be able to meet like minded men (can be younger or older) or what can i do to develop a meaningful social circle that will allow me to meet hot women, i am open to suggestions of any kind, a social-dating internet program or maybe you know of a PUA group here in Calgary, alberta, Canada. I already signed to a social sport club and i am doing dodgball with other people (none of us knew anyone in the team before)once a week and is going so so cuz none of them wanna go for drinks after to celebrate our wins, besides going out to bars by myself. thanx my man, and is ok if u dont know the answer, is a complicated question.

@Amash what SS stands for? what sub it is? thanx

Sex & Seduction.