[HoM] consciously influence the depth of the relationship

Pretty awesome skill to have, but how does it work to consciously influence the depth of the relationship?

3 Likes

You gain access to the depth of the relationship
This means you consciously create what you want.

Very powerful

Relationship depth is influenced by how well we understand each other, by what kinds of shared experiences we have, by how clear we are on one another’s values, goals, and challenges; by how much we mutually respect one another’s values, goals, and challenges. By how much we are able to trust one another. By how much of ourselves we are able to share. How spontaneously we are able to express ourselves. And so on. Many factors influence the depth of a relationship.

You’re already influencing the depths of your various relationships by the way that you behave and express yourself in those relationships.

Modules like Transcendental Connection help you to do so with more awareness, with more flexibility, and with more choice.

1 Like

These things usually happen for me by feeling(even though I would have never been able to intellectually(and as usual eloquently) explain it like you @Malkuth , I never go analytical to analyze it. Do you? Any of you? I usually just feel like we click and sing the same song.

But I often struggle with being myself and being nice in that area, almost like I am afraid to ruffle the melody. I desire to be expetional at building relationships like on the level of medici, I don’t know why, but I just do, being on a avarage level like most people doesn’t feel enough.

But from reading the description it it seems to be more than just awareness. It is a special skill that defined the medici. It also speaks about automatically making that relationship a fulfilling one. So my curiosity is how then? What if your bad at at it? Creating loyalty and strong bonds… I don’t know but I keep on feeling that there is soo much more.

1 Like