Holy freaking .... Minds eye is amazing

This is actually a profound point.

Whatever’s happening for us from moment to moment as we successfully receive, integrate, and respond to language (which you must be doing successfully in order to participate on an online forum) is revealing our natural styles of visualization and imagination.

It also means that Actions one could take to help Mind’s Eye to manifest could be to read a book, or listen to an audiobook, or even just to ask someone how their day was and then really listen to and try to understand the answer, or the story that they tell you in response.

There’s no need to get specifically fixated on visual acuity. Rather, you only need to attempt to experience what is being communicated as richly as possible. And, in the process, you’re developing (and coming to better understand) your own Mind’s Eye.

I had not thought of this point in over a year of working with this program.

Thank you, @TheBoxingScientist!

7 Likes

Your so welcome my old friend, I sincerely believe we all have visualisation skills. I think its a skill that is innate in all of us.

1 Like

@James do not forget you are a King…The Great King a man who has arisen from the ashes to kick the world in the teeth. You have marked your foot prints in the hall of fame.

The Hall of Fame salutes the great John Cast.

1 Like

JOHN CAST ftw!

That might work if my name was John and not James

1 Like

Sorry James…the moment you engulfed yourself in the holy fire the Dragon King was born.

Dragon Reborn has changed you into a great man. I will now refer to as the Dragon King.

Friday, Black Adder and Lineer2 are relaxing in puerto rico chilling at the full moon party. Naked girls are dancing around them.

Suddenly a fireball shoots from the sky and hits the beach. There is a fire everywhere. A strange man with a long beard like Gandalf and scruffy hair walks out of the fire.

Black Adder: who is that scruffy man
Friday: Thats James the Dragon Master
Lineer2: wow James is at a whole new level

The naked ladies start screaming and running towards James they bow down to the Dragin King.

As James stands like an invincible warrior all the naked ladies scream “hail to our master”

3 Likes

So update: My dreams have become way more vivid and memorable. And also guided me to some modules to add to my next custom. Like the difference between dreaming and reality is becoming less.

1 Like

Mind I ask what you mean by shadow work session? I’ve been planning to look into doing that.

Also my personal experience with Mind’s Eye is as you say, it’s subtle but my senses are noticeably clearer than before. I notice with practice it improves much faster too.

Shadow work is like a conscious Dragon Reborn session or something. You re integrate your inner child with love and attention. So your inner child don’t take the driving seat and run your life.

A great book to learn more is the completetion process by Teal Swan.

4 Likes

I’m like super late to the party, but this can be fixed with training. There’s a dude on YouTube that just started as an amature teaching aphantasia people to visualize, now he’s like running legit scientific research into visualization.

3 Likes

Any idea who it is?

1 Like

PMed you.

1 Like

Got me too? :pray:

2 Likes

I guess I don’t need to be so damn sneaky, it’s the Wanted Black talking. Here ya’ll go. His explanations help a TON and you might find that you don’t actually have aphantasia, just a weak Mind’s Eye.

2 Likes

Thanks brother

So my impression is there are different stages of Visualization?

Like I can picture a person in my head in clear hd but it’s not something that comes to me naturally, obviously it’s forced. Like remembering an event or photo etc. So full visualization is eys closed and allowing images to form in the inner eye lid (mind’s eye) and then try to generate what you are focusing on? I’ve not really had visualization down very well so this might help me a lot

1 Like

I always had problem visualizing with the concious mind. Meanwhile my first 3 months of meditation my subconcious visualisera trains crystal clear.

I was like What is the point of me letting go of the train image all the time😂

1 Like

It’ll change over time with practice. A few months ago I had my first “vision” which was something I had always heard about but lowkey just thought people were being metaphorical because it had never happened to me. I was meditating, and I started to see a fire. The image was clear, very clear, so clear that I started to forget my body and that I was meditating, I said to myself “just let it happen,” and thought of that stupid ass Tame Impalla song, lol. The fire sputtered to life into a roaring flame. In the flame I saw the face of a lion made of fire. It roared, then I knew that I would be consumed by the flames, “let it happen.”

I let go into the fire and saw my body burnt by the flames only to rebirth and be burnt again. This happened over and over, faster and faster, until I “awoke” standing in a meadow. The sky was dark and menacing, a horrible and beautiful purple and grey, a storm was coming.

I looked at my hands, outstretched them, and shot money from my palms. I started laughing at my new power. I sprayed money everywhere. I pointed my palms to the earth and shot money with such force that it launched me into the air over a hundred feet. I panicked and fell to the earth, smashing my body and bones. For a moment, I was mutilated, then I regenerated back to health and realized that I needed to control this “power”. I sat on the ground and started creating little piles of money, first with little control, then I started to gain control to the point where I was passing streams of money between my hands like a master card handler passing decks of cards between his hands.

Then the vision got really personal, so I’ll kill it there.

Visions are different from visualizations because it doesn’t feel like you are doing anything, they seem to happen on their own. There are absolutely different levels to visualizations that can and will happen with practice.

Point is, yes, there are some crazy things that the mind can do. Some people are born with the gift, other people gotta spend years meditating to get the gifts, but I’ve experienced enough mental “powers” that I thought were impossible to know that it can be done. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ah right i see

I’ve had some vision things in a few I AM meditations before. Too personal to explain but they were very pleasant and romantic.

I wonder if meditation is something to keep trying just to see visualization abilities can expand and get better.

1 Like